MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 07-14-2011   #1
Chim55117

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
1992 Honda CBR F2

I have a Honda CBR F2 for sale with 23864 miles on it. Bike was originally for sale disassembled and I received a lot of phone calls about it. Unfortunately, I just got back from China for a month. The bike is now assembled and runs but it does need some work. Missing the left side fairing that holds the blinker. Also missing a gas cap, and main ignition module was busted so it runs off a switch at the moment. It also starts but needs to have the carbs cleaned out really well, it currently doesn't want to rev. Bike has good compression and many new parts, new levers, cables, chain, battery, oil change, etc. I spent about 500 bucks getting it back together. It also has a clean title. The problem is I have a duplicate form but can't process it due to the wonderful shutdown of the DMV. Will provide you a bill of sale and get you the title whenever it's possible. Willing to take most down, and the remaining 200 when you receive the title if that makes you feel better. These bikes are awesome and chances are, with a bit of work you can sell it for more when it's time to upgrade. Resale value on these bikes are very good. With that said, if you're going to lowball. Save yourself and my time. Looking for air ride suspension, work on an old truck, for maybe a cool ride or bike if you have something to trade.<br>

1700 OBO

Call or text me anytime with any questions.
David @ 952.381.two.seven.four.three

Before assembly.

Fixed.

Last edited by Chim55117; 07-14-2011 at 12:47 PM..
Chim55117 is offline   Reply With Quote