MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 06-20-2008   #1
silow_gsx

95 GSX dark green shell

My 7bolt likely spun a bearing over a year ago and my car has been sitting in my garage since. I pulled the motor because I was going to do a 6bolt swap but I just don't have the time anymore to deal with DSMs.

- 110k miles on the chassis.

- I have the clean title.

- Basically everything is still intact, including all the interior. The leather is still in decent shape, no rips or torn seems.

- Shell comes fully rolling with axles, LSD rear end, and drive shaft. No motor, tranny, or xfer case.

- Gas tank still in place with rewired 255lp walbro.

- Stock suspension with original calipers and rotors. Has swirly rims on it right now.

- Radiator and AC removed. Engine bay is empty but all wires and lines are still in place including resvoirs.

- Front bumper is not in the best shape. Cut up for FMIC. Scratches here and there on both bumpers. Both fenders are dinged up. Comes with headlights and the bumper corner lights.

- No exhaust. No ECU.

Basically the car is still all there ready for an engine to go in. I'm asking for $600 firm. It could probably be parted out for much more than that, but I don't have the time so I'm pricing this to sell.

Also the car has a stereo system already installed. It has an Alpine CDA-7894 deck with CDT 6.5 components in the front, Crystal 6.5 components in the rear, 2 12" Adire Audio Shiva subs in a ~1.25 cu in. per sub sealed enclosure I made out of 1/2" MDF boards (not the best box but functional). Speakers are powered by a cheap Lanzar Vibe 430 4 way amp and the subs are fed by a JBL 600.1 amp. I'd rather not pull this stuff so it can stay in the car for another $400, otherwise I'll yank it out.

So there it is. If you have any questions or want any specific pictures feel free to ask. If I can sell the shell I have a bunch of parts lying around that will also have to go, including the stuff I pull out of the car and the 6bolt stuff I was going to put in.
silow_gsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008   #2
joesushi
Smells Like Fish

Drives: 96GSX
Send a message via AIM to joesushi
Re: 95 GSX dark green shell

interested. When can i come by to take a look at it? I'll come with cash in hand.
Old 06-23-2008   #3
brando

Drives: gutlass
Send a message via AIM to brando Send a message via MSN to brando Send a message via Yahoo to brando

still got it
brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #4
sleepydsm
Kevin

Send a message via AIM to sleepydsm

not a bad deal? how much rust?
Currently on Corvette #4
sleepydsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008   #5
joesushi
Smells Like Fish

Drives: 96GSX
Send a message via AIM to joesushi

I have arranged to pick the shell up sometime this week.