MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Tech > Tuning/Electrical

Old 05-28-2010   #1
rapedbytheeves

Drives: 1990 eagle talon tsi
Angry fuel system electical diagram??

does anyone know where i can find a fuel system diagram for a 1g 90' talon awd turbo 5speed? im having problems getting volts to my pump, wont prime and only getting about 1.1v cranking to pump, checked all my grounds i could find and wires, opened up the ECU and nothing seems to be wrong with it, looks brand spankin new inside, doesnt smell burnt, having thoughts about the MPI/MFI relay but cant find one ANYWHERE!! ive gone through 3 pumps, i changed it out once and it worked for about a week then died on me, bought a new pump since the one i bought last time was used and thought it might have went out but now the new pump doesnt work either, now the relay doesnt click to prime the fuel with the key turned to on like it used to and doesnt recieve any power while cranking. wanna find a fuel electrical system diagram to check everything out, ive searched on the net for about 2 hours and cannot find anything, if i cant find anything i guess ill bend over and buy a chilton manual.

If anyone has any ideas on what else it could be or what to check let me know. i have checked over every fuse in the car and replaced all faulty fuses, i checked them with an ohm meter as well not just looking at them. also if anyone has an MPI/MFI Relay they are willing to sell, please let me know asap!!
rapedbytheeves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010   #2
CarPsyco84

Drives: 07' Z06, 16' Beta 300RR
Re: fuel system electical diagram??

I have the relay setup if you want it, I would just do the fuel pump rewire now, specially since your having issues, it have only 1.1v with the pump connected or disconnected? It sounds like a bad connection, cause if the fuse or relay was bad there should be nothing there. I actually had my fuel pump plug connection go bad, and start melting the plug. My fuel pumps pull 12amps at an idle though lol.
Old 06-01-2010   #3
88_Colt_GT

Drives: '88 Colt GT
Re: fuel system electical diagram??

Get that pig on the road!!
88_Colt_GT is offline   Reply With Quote