MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 08-18-2010   #961
polishmafia
Smells like cat poop

Drives: an evo's fat korean cousin
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

This thread is like crack. I keep coming back to it, and I wish I would just OD from Slowboy's rat-poisoned filled bullshit they keep feeding everyone.
polishmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010   #962
CarPsyco84

Drives: 07' Z06, 16' Beta 300RR

whats a couple thou out of round gonna hurt on a block bore... LOL, wonder if the bore centers are even right...
Old 11-12-2010   #963
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

These guys still suck.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #964
scheides
flips McGee

LMFAO

http://forums.evolutionm.net/service...sionalism.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPI View Post
As a vendor I have been doing business with Slowboy for a few years now. I have bought Garrett intercooler cores from them to build with my endtanks.

A few months back I ordered a core from them and built it up and then when I pressure tested it there was a internal leak in the core. Something that could not be reached from the outside to put a weld on to repair. So I decided to call Slowboy to see what I should do. I talked to Candy, I explained to her the situation how I bought the core from them and welded on the endtanks that I built and now it leaked (I could tell she wan't that familiar with the product). After talking with her about my options she said I should just remove the endtanks and then I could just send in the core by itself.

So I removed the endtanks and emailed Joe (my sales Rep.) and updated him on the situation as I just wanted to know where to ship this and the said he had to contact where he bought the core from. This went on for over a month and finally he told me via email that Garrett has no warranty!

I was very confused by this. If this was the case why was I told to follow specific directions from Candy to cut off the endtanks rendering the I/C useless now! I sent a email back to Joe and copied the president Mike Huml explaining the situation and asking if they could help me out. I did everything Slowboy told me to do and now I am left with parts that are no good. If I wasnt told to remove the entanks in the first place I would still have a I/C that could be used albeit with a leak.

Candy obviously did not now or inquire about the warranty with Garrett. The emails I got from Mike Huml ( the president mind you) were shockingly unprossional and flat out disturbing. All my emails were professional, frustated but I did not resort to the name calling and immature behavior like I received!

Here are some the emails I recieved from Mike Huml, president of Slowboy::thumbdown

"Nothing I can do on my end, at worst Joe should have told you there was no warranty up front, but obviously he did not know.
I have been buying those cores for 8 years - and always knew there was never a warranty.
Mike Huml"

"Mike,
The lady I talked to at the end of the summer told me to cut off the end
tanks to send the core in for warranty. I only did that to follow the
instructions I was given from slowboy! I have only been buying the cores
for a year or so from you. I do not know the details of garrett as I have
to go through a distributor...which is you and I listened to you when you
said to cut off the end tanks. Again, I followed what I was told and I am
only looking for a replacement core or a credit on this core I purchased.
Thank You,
Wayne"

"There is no lady here that works on the phone sir.
Sorry, but this conversation is over.

Mike Huml"

"Lol, yes I did talk to a lady about warranty on this...her name is Candy
Huml...does that sound familiar? Ask her about it, as we talked multiple
times about this issue. I see you poor business practices. I will take
this to the forums now which I hate to do to let customers and other
business know you have treated me in this situation when I only followed
your directions. Everyone on knows me as a honest man.

-Wayne"

"Candy did not tell you to cut off end tanks, she does not even know what they are!
Take it where you want slime bag - because that's what people who don't get there way do, you point fingers and make stupid accusations,
You also act like a three year old because you have no real idea what you are talking about - so go clutter up the forums with your nonsense and BS about how my wife told you to cut off end tanks from an intercooler and send it in for warranty.
Which by the way, Garrett distributor said no warranty - which is really why you are crying and acting stupid... I am sorry, they are not giving you free parts and I am not either.
Good luck -

Mike Huml"

NOW CANDY HAS TO SPEAK HER MIND!

"Even if I did talk to you about this, the only thing I would have said would be to return to the manufacturer/contact manufacturer for any warranties.
I know nothing about intercoolers, I would never had said to cut it up, that's just stupid.
Please do not contact any of us anymore.
Candy Huml"

"Because the lying whining fu** is trying to make it our problem, that's what slime balls do - they lie, they cheat, they try to blackmail, they intimidate, all to try to get their way... and in their minds they believe what they are saying.
It's really fu***ng sad...
Mike Huml"

So in the end they deny telling me to remove the endtanks on the intercooler to send it in. Mike even said I should just weld the endtanks back on ...lol. I guess he doens't realize all the contamination that could never be cleaned out of the core if I did that They act like immature children and from all the years of doing business that I have I have never seen this kind of garbage before. I told them I had no problem that Garret didn't have a warranty, but the lady I talked to didn't know that and instructed me to remove the endtanks to ship in the core for warranty!

So that is the story. I hated to bring it to public as I hate drama but people need to now about people who practice poor business ethics and they can learn from what I went through.

Wayne
PPI ~ President
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #965
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon

Pathetic.
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010   #966
b00sted_spyder

Drives: 97 Eclipse GST spyder(Project car), 95 Corolla(DD), 91 MR2 turbo(Fun car)

They post up some good deals on dsm parts in the vendor section on tuners. I always never click the threads because their service sucks! They ignore you and treat you like shit.
b00sted_spyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010   #967
98gstaherns
I need boost in my life

Drives: '14 chevy 1500
Send a message via AIM to 98gstaherns

Wow What a joke. How is this place still in business?
Old 12-23-2010   #968
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98gstaherns View Post
Wow What a joke. How is this place still in business?

You should go put a mitsustyle.com sticker on their front door before you leave Florida!

Slowboy Racing
230 Springview Commerce Dr.
Suite 400
Debary, FL 32713

This link won't work for me at work, but maybe a style take over of their 'forum'? lol

http://www.slowboyforum.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010   #969
tpunx99GSX

Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhart View Post
You should go put a mitsustyle.com sticker on their front door before you leave Florida!

Slowboy Racing
Suite 400
Debary, FL 32713

This link won't work for me at work, but maybe a style take over of their 'forum'? lol

I didnt realise they had a forum...
I think we should all sign up there, and literally post in EVERY SINGLE Forum area a new thread with just the link to this thread. just spam the whole forum... what do you guys think...
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
Old 12-23-2010   #970
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Do it!!!

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010   #971
tpunx99GSX

Typical slowboy, when i go to slowboyforum.com it crashes my IE7.
Old 12-23-2010   #972
Febo
Manic Narcissistic

Drives: IS300
Send a message via AIM to Febo

Just more reasons I want to do business with them! I love being walked on!!

asshanson: emily was grossed out and asked me what kind of movies i'm into, very awkward
Febo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010   #973
tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Febo View Post
Just more reasons I want to do business with them! I love being Fucked by a ten foot pole in the ass!!
ftfy.
Old 12-23-2010   #974
Febo
Manic Narcissistic

Drives: IS300
Send a message via AIM to Febo

Thanks Tom, I knew I messed that up somehow.

asshanson: emily was grossed out and asked me what kind of movies i'm into, very awkward
Febo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010   #975
98gstaherns
I need boost in my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhart View Post

Slowboy Racing
Suite 400
Debary, FL 32713

Lol Why didnt you think of this sooner! Its like 2hrs away. I think if i were to tag slowboy with a mitsustyle sticker I think i should get free dyno days!
Old 12-23-2010   #976
98gstaherns
I need boost in my life

http://www.facebook.com/slowboy brb gonna link this for them.. Think they will like it?
Old 12-23-2010   #977
cmspaz
Walls need hugs too

Drives: V10 Touareg, Beater Jetta, Evo IX

They were the ones who started this thread, we just fixed it with accurate info for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor
Smart chicks are better. Personally I like a girl to give me her thesis on how to solve the economic crisis while I put it in her ass.
cmspaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010   #978
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98gstaherns View Post
http://www.facebook.com/slowboy brb gonna link this for them.. Think they will like it?
Don't forget http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001565061933

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010   #979
311evo

Drives: Evo VIII and 96' Buick Park Ave
Send a message via MSN to 311evo

Haha, I was going to do that as well. Good work.
311evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010   #980
cmspaz
Walls need hugs too

Drives: V10 Touareg, Beater Jetta, Evo IX

I'd do it, but I'd have to, even for a second, appear to be a friend or fan of them.

Which is something I am morally against.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor
Smart chicks are better. Personally I like a girl to give me her thesis on how to solve the economic crisis while I put it in her ass.
cmspaz is offline   Reply With Quote