Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > Project Talk

Old 05-02-2016   #21
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style
Re: DB Dyno Slot Needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by URV8SUX View Post
3-5 a week cars don't show up so the result of that is they require a deposit.
Yeah i heard the story, i got my car tuned twice just last year...3 if you include the Subaru. Did i ever have to pay a personal deposit no. The reasoning or explanation was odd and changed from the initial reasoning given in 2015 which was the above mentioned reason.

Not only that but i guess its been going on for 3+ years anyways No point in talking much beyond that. Shane has always been cool about sharing some advice on my builds including the new build for this year, i have no complaints about the arrangement myself ...what i did have an issue with or what left a bad taste in my mouth was the fact i was made out to be one of the flakers and or people ruining business... i mean in the ladies defense she maybe had no way of knowing i have been there more then a few times. My suggestion would be to just not assume everyone will be like the bad sheep, or take a very negative tone.
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016   #22
AwdGSX13

Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha D View Post
Yeah i heard the story, i got my car tuned twice just last year...3 if you include the Subaru. Did i ever have to pay a personal deposit no. The reasoning or explanation was odd and changed from the initial reasoning given in 2015 which was the above mentioned reason.

Not only that but i guess its been going on for 3+ years anyways No point in talking much beyond that. Shane has always been cool about sharing some advice on my builds including the new build for this year, i have no complaints about the arrangement myself ...what i did have an issue with or what left a bad taste in my mouth was the fact i was made out to be one of the flakers and or people ruining business... i mean in the ladies defense she maybe had no way of knowing i have been there more then a few times. My suggestion would be to just not assume everyone will be like the bad sheep, or take a very negative tone.

You either do all or none, most businesses are not going to pick and choose and have a special treatment list. If they have anyone back out on tuning time, that means they lose money for the day that they can't get back. Having everyone put a deposit down is just beneficial for business and ensures they don't lose other potential customers that will show up.

'94 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
'06 Acura TL
AwdGSX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016   #23
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodhart View Post
A deposit put a bad taste in your mouth? And you think shop will just look over your work to make sure you did it right? You do realize they are in the business to make money right? Not just out of the goodness of their hearts?
Here goes Goodharts dumb self of course haha, just like clock work with his little understanding and bag of assumptions...Yup, i think db's a charity unit, and hopefully some donations go to you and your personality deficiency... oh and your chronic "jerk of condition". What do you mean by

"think shop will just look over your work to make sure you did it right?"

Huh? What are you talking about?? Like general repair facilities or are you talking db charging to have a vehicle inspected pre dyno? Because I dont see either of the two applying here??? I must say though unlike you with your initial response clearly showing a lack of understanding or genuine interest in the personal experience i had, or miss conception of the brief description?...I dont understand what you are trying to say

I am asking you to explain and elaborate on what you mean, its pretty easy man, try it maybe? I do recommend you stop the keyboard warrior deal and get your car going stop with the jerk off, highschool bully attitude... you dont talk dumb, condescending let alone disrespectful in public... let alone dare come at anyone like that face to face. If you for some reason do decide to act like that, or have and were not put in your place! I suggest you reframe from that as well. Just stay polite online and be nice to everyone. Ask for clarification, dont be a Fan boy ...your mom taught you better then that.
Old 05-02-2016   #24
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwdGSX13 View Post
You either do all or none, most businesses are not going to pick and choose and have a special treatment list. If they have anyone back out on tuning time, that means they lose money for the day that they can't get back. Having everyone put a deposit down is just beneficial for business and ensures they don't lose other potential customers that will show up.
I understand the concept. I dont think i asked for special treatment, but i guess the way i have been previously received by db would classify to you as special treatment. I just wanted to clarify as a business you dont want to make a customer feel like they are part of a problem they have nothing to do with, or did nothing to contribute to.
Old 05-02-2016   #25
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart

I can't even comprehend your version of English enough to come up with a response. But if you think I'm afraid to call someone out in person you obviously haven't met me. I don't ever remember meeting you in person, but I don't have the best memory. I just don't understand how a person gets upset by having to pay a deposit that everyone has to pay, but then expecting them to spend time helping you for free. Their time is worth money, that is how they earn a living.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2016   #26
Boomdeeze

Drives: 97 GSX

Well after all that, I am still willing to pay someone for their deposit if they need to back out!