MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 07-31-2010   #1
TurboDomestics

Send a message via AIM to TurboDomestics
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GSX. AWD convertible and turbo = epic win $7500

Ive got my 1997 Spyder Eclipse that has been converted to AWD.Everything works fine on it including the fuel gauge ( a common problem for AWD swapped cars.) All of the AWD conversion parts came out of a 97 Eagle Talon TSi AWD parts car with 130k miles. (I still have the odometer from the car to show this) While doing the conversion we replaced the long block with a low mileage (50k) one and replaced all the gaskets, the timing belt, the water pump, timing belt pulleys, the serpentine belts, the head gasket, and obviously all the fluids. We also upgraded the brakes to the bigger 2 piston calipers off of the AWD parts car.

The chassis has 160k miles on it, but all of the suspension, brakes and drive train have around 130k with the exception of the long block which has 50k miles on it. I have put about 3,000 miles on it since the conversion and have not had any issues.

The car had a very nice sounds system in it, but that has all been taken out. The trunk still has a very nice custom enclosure for your amp, and I will include a custom sub box that replaces the rear seat. The sub box was made with OEM Mitsubishi tan leather, so it matches the rest of the interior perfectly.

The convertible top still works wonderfully. It has no problem going up or down at the touch of a button.

This car has NOT been modded ever and has never been driven faster than 75-80 mph, although I am sure it is capable of it.

I build my cars to last. The reason for selling is I am going to move out of the country and would rather see this car in someone else's hands than just let it sit for a few years.

I am willing to take a road trip somewhere to let you check the car out, but I would need a deposit through PayPal first so I know that you are serious.

If you have any more questions feel free to email me at CharlesM99@gmail.com or give me a call/text at 612-703-1186

Thanks for looking

Price is NOT firm, so please send me reasonable cash offers. I am not looking for any other car or any other trade, unless its a Ferrari or Austin Martin. hey, you never know, it might happen.

PS I will get more pictures in a few hours.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	003.jpg
Views:	391
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	10383   Click image for larger version

Name:	004.jpg
Views:	356
Size:	160.7 KB
ID:	10384   Click image for larger version

Name:	011.jpg
Views:	394
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	10385  

Click image for larger version

Name:	014.jpg
Views:	412
Size:	210.7 KB
ID:	10386  
Old 08-03-2010   #2
TurboDomestics

Re: 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GSX. AWD convertible and turbo = epic win $7500

Here is a link to some more pictures, if anyone is interested.

http://s848.photobucket.com/albums/a.../Spyder%20GSX/
Old 09-03-2010   #3
TurboDomestics

Re: 1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GSX. AWD convertible and turbo = epic win $7500

bump, tell your friends!
Old 09-21-2010   #4
TurboDomestics

gone