MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-10-2007   #381
SBR INC

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
You fucked yourselves when your first post was...

Prior opinion of SBR aside, that post is nothing but disrespectful to those who run these forums, plain and simple. Questions?
Yes - it is so easy to see what he meant in his first post over email/ forums. Hence why the world is going to hell in a handbag unless people pick up the phone - or better yet do business in person.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #382
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
This is awesome, all this thread has done for SBR is to LOSE former and potential customers. SBR GM should start his own shop, he could probably do quite well as a leader as long as he instills the respect he has for customers into his employees.
He is the leader of this company - hence his title!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-10-2007   #383
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by talon1979 View Post
Attn: Mike Huml of Slowboy Racing

I have a customer service issue that was not taken care of. This dates back to 2005 and has not been resolved as of yet. I will give you another opportunity now. I will post up what was said in the e-mails and then go from there. I will edit out my personal information.

"From: "Customer Service" <customerservice@slowboyracing.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
To: ...
Subject: RE: Regarding the fmic kit I ordered
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 15:08:16 -0400

Just go ahead and send us back the pipe. Place a note in the box saying what is going on and we will exchange it out for you. Thank you.

Jonathan Nye

Slowboy Racing

Customer Service Representative

724-349-8417 ext 18

www.slowboyracing.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 3:30 AM
To: Customer Service
Subject: RE: Regarding the fmic kit I ordered

Jon,

I don't have a camera but I may be able to round one up. In the meantime I can explain to you very clearly how short the pipe is. The beads on the pipe come flush to where the coupler is on both sides with the beads still being exposed. It kind of looks like this:

coupler pipe coupler

-----------/\_____________/\----------

bead bead

Three inches or even a little longer than the pipe you sent me should work out great. The turbo I have is a hybrid which still retains a stock DSM manifold but has a garret style center-section and a much larger compressor side. The turbo was a 57 trim from Victory Performance which still retained the stock manifold. When I put this turbo on I had to find a shorter air filter because it moved everything over so far near the passenger side that my existing air filter wouldn't even come close to fit. I will try to find a friend who can take a picture so I can e-mail it to you guys. In the meantime, maybe I will just use a piece of exhaust pipe to fill the gap.

Customer Service <customerservice@slowboyracing.com> wrote:

If it is possible I would like to see pictures of your setup with the pipe on. This way we can take a look at it and see exactly what is going on before we give you a pipe with just estimation. Also this way you can take a picture with a tape measure so we know exactly how short it is. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you.

Jonathan Nye

Slowboy Racing

Customer Service Representative

724-349-8417 ext 18

www.slowboyracing.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, August 05, 2005 12:54 AM
To: customerservice@slowboyracing.com
Subject: Regarding the fmic kit I ordered

I recently ordered your street fmic kit for a 1g dsm. I received it this last Tuesday. I was getting everything all mounted up today when I noticed that the pipe that goes between the turbo and the intercooler is about three inches too short. This is probably because I have a hybrid turbo. Anyway, I need a longer pipe a.s.a.p. I would be more than willing to ship the piece of pipe that is too short back to you. My e-mail address is ... and I ordered the FMIC kit on your website and paid via Paypal where my name is also ... and my address is

Thanks in advance."

I followed the instructions your representative gave to me and the package was sent back twice. The second time around your representative told me he would be looking for the package but it was still rejected.

I will publicly post on this forum whether your company, Slowboy Racing, will perform good customer service and do what you said you would do originally. You stated you have everything in your computer dating back to 2003, well this is from 2005 so I expect you to have it. If you are willing to help me out so I have a complete intercooler kit post up a reply on this forum and I will e-mail you any information you need from me. The pipe is still sitting in the box I mailed it to you in waiting to be shipped.
Thank god he is not here anymore -

I am 99% sure you have spoke to Joe this morning - and this should be resolved correct?

If no - shoot me an email - mh@slowboyracing.com

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-10-2007   #384
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty1638 View Post
MY balls itch. Discuss.

-A. Swift
Both of them, or just one? - I know balls is plural - but I never had both itch at one time so I was curious.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Old 05-10-2007   #385
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
Thank god he is not here anymore -

I am 99% sure you have spoke to Joe this morning - and this should be resolved correct?

If no - shoot me an email - mh@slowboyracing.com

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

I have taken care of this gentleman Mike.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #386
SBR INC.
Banned

Just wanted to add. Sorry for my shit poor attitude earlier, SBR GM didn't give me a massage this morning and really felt slighted. I may be a GED grease monkey but I have needs too.

I'm also a bit bipolar, suffer from OCD, and occasionally have issues with disassociative identity disorder. I'm in the middle of switching meds so if I have any relapses and start talking to myself or addressing myself in the 3rd person, please understand. Thanks.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

PS: sorry for the shit poor service guys, we've been struggling lately. That's why we have only six employees and nothing in stock
SBR INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #387
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC. View Post
Just wanted to add. Sorry for my shit poor attitude earlier, SBR GM didn't give me a massage this morning and really felt slighted. I may be a GED grease monkey but I have needs too.

I'm also a bit bipolar, suffer from OCD, and occasionally have issues with disassociative identity disorder. I'm in the middle of switching meds so if I have any relapses and start talking to myself or addressing myself in the 3rd person, please understand. Thanks.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

PS: sorry for the shit poor service guys, we've been struggling lately. That's why we have only six employees and nothing in stock

You got my severe ADHD and ODD beat, by a mile.

Iceberg Slim
SBR
Old 05-10-2007   #388
At-Least-It's-An-Evo
At-Least-It's-White-Again

Mario Tetris 2 Champion! Tetris Champion! Tetris 2 Champion!
Drives: 98 iVTEC
Send a message via AIM to At-Least-It's-An-Evo

Quote:

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

eh? My Evo is blue and for sale.

Done fuckin' with cars but I will snap some photos of yours for now! =)
At-Least-It's-An-Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #389
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Least-It's-An-Evo View Post
eh? My Evo is blue and for sale.

Ill trade you my Colt Vista for it??? ehh...maybe?? lol

joe
SBR
Old 05-10-2007   #390
At-Least-It's-An-Evo
At-Least-It's-White-Again

Mario Tetris 2 Champion! Tetris Champion! Tetris 2 Champion!
Drives: 98 iVTEC
Send a message via AIM to At-Least-It's-An-Evo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
Ill trade you my Colt Vista for it??? ehh...maybe?? lol

joe
SBR

Only if it comes with a built G4CS and heavily ported/built DSM head with all Ferrea components and a fresh wax job.

Done fuckin' with cars but I will snap some photos of yours for now! =)
At-Least-It's-An-Evo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #391
SBR Joe

WE HAVE A FRAUD MIKE HUML!!!!!! Its almost as bad as Vanilla Ice sayin he didnt stel Queens beat....

Gerry Kerl
SBR
Old 05-10-2007   #392
SBR INC

Quote:

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

Honestly - this is really fucked up - even signing my name - I have seen people stoop low - but this is wrong. If you cannot post with your own name - fuck off!

Also - 18 employees -
350-400k worth of product in stock - all paid for!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

Last edited by SBR INC; 05-10-2007 at 03:07 PM..
Old 05-10-2007   #393
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by At-Least-It's-An-Evo View Post
Only if it comes with a built G4CS and heavily ported/built DSM head with all Ferrea components and a fresh wax job.

Hell, if it did it wouldt be up for trade. hahah

Joe
SBR
Old 05-10-2007   #394
SBR GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8klla View Post
Does this apply to wholesale purchases

Chris
I will be releasing my WHS part on the website very soon. So in short, you can do automated P.O.'s and place orders 24 hours a day and still retain your pricing!

Jay

Oh, and I will also run more WHS specials

http://www.slowboyracing.com

Contact me anytime: jmc@slowboyracing.com
SBR GM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #395
SBR Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR GM View Post
I will be releasing my WHS part on the website very soon. So in short, you can do automated P.O.'s and place orders 24 hours a day and still retain your pricing!

Jay

Oh, and I will also run more WHS specials
Johnny 5, is alive...

No use for humans anymore!! HAHHA
SBR Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #396
SBR INC.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
Honestly - this is really fucked up - even signing my name - I have seen people stoop low - but this is wrong. If you cannot post with your own name - fuck off!

Also - 18 employees -
350-400k worth of product in stock - all paid for!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Christ, guys. At risk of sounding like a broken crankshaft, I just have to apologize for my latest emotional rant. This is what happens when your heart is just kicked to the ground and spat on by your significant other. SBR GM has been ignoring me and even assigned me to answering our phone which happens to be located down the block outside the corner 7-11. Tell me that doesn't suck right? Now you see where I'm coming from.

Next time I tell myself to fuck off I'm going to double my meds. This shit is getting ridiculous.

With love,

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2007   #397
SBR Joe

Quote:
Christ, guys. At risk of sounding like a broken crankshaft, I just have to apologize for my latest emotional rant. This is what happens when your heart is just kicked to the ground and spat on by your significant other. SBR GM has been ignoring me and even assigned me to answering our phone which happens to be located down the block outside the corner 7-11. Tell me that doesn't suck right? Now you see where I'm coming from.

Next time I tell myself to fuck off I'm going to double my meds. This shit is getting ridiculous.

With love,

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

Your weak in the knees like SWV you flopping ferry FAGGOT!!! If i was in gradeschool tis might be funny.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-10-2007   #398
SBR Joe

For as many ppl on this site claim to hate SBR and Mike you wouldnt think someone would want to pretend to be him....what an ass clown.

Joe
SBR

Last edited by SBR Joe; 05-10-2007 at 03:33 PM..
Old 05-10-2007   #399
SBR Joe

Hey poser Mike... check this out... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v8...tch/TPot-1.jpg

HAHAHHA!!!! Eat me.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-10-2007   #400
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.

The impostor has been banned. Unfortunately, the IP was unique and not in use by another user on this forum.

03 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachyon View Post
Every minute you spend in your Evo, not in boost, is a minute of your life you'll never get back.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote