MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 01-23-2008   #1
streetTERROR

Sports trading cards, neon sign, PS2, others

For Sale is:

My collection of Sports cards, mostly football, game-used and autograph cards as well. Collection book values at over $4k, Im looking to get only $275 for all of them. to be able to make the car payment I'm behind. Lots of star players and TONS of extra cases, sleeves, and pages SOLD

A marlboro neon sign that lights up like new, Kinda hard to get ahold of bar memorabilia or convienence store stuff. I gotta get $100 for it.

Camel lights light up clock, damn near brand new, got last summer from parents and had it hooked up in my house just to show few people a couple times. $50.

Autometer mech fuel pressure gauge (new), nice with chrome pod, $40

Sharpe Platinum HVLP paint gun, new over $350, painted only 1 car with it, works great! $150

91 AWD GSX 1g tranny with notorious 2nd gear grind only $75

PS2 and PS1 (both minis) with like 12 random games, 2 controllers for PS2 and one for PS1, all connections for both and 1 memory card with each. Both work great PS2 is like a year and a half old. $125 for both (no pic of PS2 right now)(mint condition though)

Miller mirror approx 2'6"x3'6", big, nice, old school. $75 (Girlfriend actually doesn't want me to sell it, lol, she says she just likes it.....?? idk, it like it too.

Last edited by streetTERROR; 02-14-2008 at 01:50 PM..
streetTERROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008   #2
Project2G
Semper Fidelis

Drives: 1997 Eclipse GST
Send a message via AIM to Project2G
Re: Sports trading cards, neon sign, PS2, others

Ebay those cards. I have a shitload as well and I wanna sell mine too...
Old 02-11-2008   #3
streetTERROR

just did today, only got $250 for them, and I had to give up my secret collection of Tom Brady rookie cards with them. Those 11 rookies booked for $370 alone. But I got $600 in bills coming up this month and no job for 2 months now and I am tapped out from the last 2 months of bills. So, what ya gonna do, I got raped for'em.
Old 02-11-2008   #4
HiImBrian

Drives: the girls crazy
Send a message via AIM to HiImBrian

Where do you find how much something is worth? Couldn't you have sold them to a store or something?
Old 02-11-2008   #5
streetTERROR

They make special books called Beckett, for each sport; that you can look up the value of the cards. I'd have to say cards aren't fun anymore, it's only good for trading with friends if they collect too. You'd be lucky to get .10 on the dollar for the value of most of them, unless a player is really hot at the time or it's a real valuable card of them. Only a couple of times have I ever got the value or more than the value for a card. One time was a ladanian tomlinson 2001 pacific rookie autograph base card. It was valued at like $80 at the time and I ended up getting like a hair over $100 for it, but he was real hot like a year ago when he got MVP that year. It books at $150 now so... I sold it for over the value but still in the end that guy still got a deal, it was good at the time for both of us. And stores like shinders wont give you shit for your cards, not unless you have a really good card of a hot player that they can unload quickly, but then you minaswell unload it yourself cause they're only gonna give you like 30% cash value for it or like 50% trade value for other cards for it. I'd just say either keep'em, trade'em with only friends or people that'll trade even values with you, or if your tight for money like me, take it if you have to.