MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Video Forum

Old 12-16-2013   #1
goodhart
Transmission destroyer

Drives: G37, 91 TSi
Send a message via MSN to goodhart
Best craigslist ad evar

http://orlando.craigslist.org/cto/4246098194.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr6FklMc6B0&hd=1

There is luxury in a Bentley, speed in a Ferrari, comfort in Bugatti.

For everything else, there's this 1996 Nissan Maxima; aged 17 years.

Appropriately named, never before in history has a car had the words "time-tested" engraved into its lone spirit. Being offered up for sale I present to you a car that will make magic happen. It not only brings more admiring stares than any other car I have driven it also has seatbelts! Amazing!

This pavement-yacht has a ride as smooth as a Pegasus' backside. Its such a massive and impressive land-yacht it requires the use of steering fluid that has been designed to leak out from underneath the car when it has been exhausted from the majestic work that it has done, released into the wild when the great Maxima when it has decided its time has come. This Maxima no longer needs to let the odometer tell it how far it has gone - it has chosen a path of greatness and valor and refuses to let silly numbers determine its life!

Only moments after sitting it its comfort of properly weathered leather you will hear the squeals of glee that the powerful V6 motors makes as it groans to life. You are at the command of a great ship, a warrior land-ship-yacht with scars to prove that it has indeed been to war and back! This steed of sorts will carry you from here and only by its grace will it allow you to get to where you are going at the mercy of its majesty!

Few have ridden its glorious wheels, and few more may see its greatness.

The orange Unifying Grasp and Lift safetY (aslo known as U.G.L.Y.) restrains the front hood to the maxima degree!

It even made Jalopnik haha: http://jalopnik.com/this-ad-for-a-96...ium=socialflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I swing from the nuts of cold hard data. Anything less is a guess.
goodhart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013   #2
C3L1CA
N17r0U$ br4D

Goosehead Racing Champion! Street Drifting Champion!
Tournaments Won: 1

Drives: bikes and a silveraydo
Re: Best craigslist ad evar

lol, awesome ad and priceless video
C3L1CA is offline   Reply With Quote