MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 02-06-2011   #1
Perkul8r

Drives: 91 GVR4
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST.

Well, seems as how i have to rebuild the motor or find a new one, I am pulling the current one out the Eclipse and selling the rest. So the car will not come with a motor. I would really like to sell the whole car as i dont really have time to apart it out.

Car is a 1990 GST five speed. Car was completely stock when i started working on it so its not been hacked up. Interior and exterior are in good shape. Could use a paint job, but other wise no rust on the car. It was originally sold in Cali. I have some receipts from the previous owner, but they stop at around 98. Still have the original window sticker even.

Interior is in good shape also. Dash is starting to peel just a little on the passenger side. And it is missing a speaker cover on one of the doors. Otherwise it is all there and in good shape. The interior in this one is in far better shape than my talon, but i dont wanna rip this one apart if i dont have too.

Car currently has 232,000 miles on it. so expect wear and tear for the mileage. I have never driven the car seems as how i bought it broken, so i have no idea on trans condition. Was told it was good by PO.

I would love to sell the whole car for $250 obo. Obviously willing to work on price if anyone is willing to come get it.

I only have a few pics for right now. Will get interior pics and better exterior pics in the morning.

Old 02-06-2011   #2
Perkul8r

Re: 1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST.

Tried to grab some pics of the interior tonight. Was kinda hard with my stupid phone. The back seat is currently covered by the carpet and stuff out of the hatch. I didn't wanna mess up the carpet when putting parts in there so moved it all. But the rear seat does have the gray insets but is leather trimmed on the sides.

Old 02-06-2011   #3
twack
It was a auto get over it

Drives: something better then you
Send a message via AIM to twack

if you still have this in march ill be hitting you up. im moving then and ill have the space. just dont have the space in the mean time
twack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011   #4
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr

So $250/obo, only thing missing will be the engine? What happened to the engine? Rod knock? Parts thru block? Smoke?
niterydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011   #5
Perkul8r

Yes, 250 OBO. I put obo cause i know you guys are all quite aways away from me.

I bought the car for the motor to put into my TSI.
Old 02-08-2011   #6
Perkul8r

Sold it!!!