MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #161
SBR Oliver

Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Well since you want us to introduce ourselves, my name is Oliver and I do all the purchasing for SBR Inc. I drive a 2G AWD Talon, a 02 GSXR 1000, and I also have an 81 Chevy shortbed pickup that I have heavily modified. I am a smart ass and I will make cracks about people mothers, cars, opinions, sexual orientation, and anything else that show an opportunity for a joke. but thats just the way I am, when needed I am as professional as they come, but i still speak the truth. I tell it how it is and thats final.

thanks for your time.

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #162
SBR Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
Everyone--Please keep this semi-on topic. No more name-calling please, as we are not in 8th grade.

SBR Crew: if you can't take a lashing from Jakey then you need to re-think being members of this site!

SBR Crew, since so many of you have now joined in this frenzy, please add in and introduce yourselves, we want to know who you all are! Rides, hobbies, etc...This *IS* the intro forum after all!
Another Slowboy "Bastard" Here.
Name: Chris Boone
Position: SBR Sales
Email: cab@slowboyracing.com
Hails from: Maine / NEDSM
Rides: 94 S10, 98 GST
Been a DSMer for about 9 years now.
Hobbies Include: Turbo Cars, Motorcycles, Golf Carts. I like most kinds of racing, mostly Drag.

Want more? Just ask!

Chris
SBR Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #163
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I prefer supporting those who are local, supporting sponsors of these forums, as well as businesses with realistic prices.
How many local business's have twenty plus families to feed working for them?

Now its about my prices?

Give me a break - anyone who calls and see's something cheaper on a site elsewhere we try our best to match or beat it - again if we do not know about it, we cannot do anything about it!

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #164
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Yep, your plaster your image all over public view, he does not.
Thats probably good that he does not plaster his "image" all over.

I am a public company - hence why we are all over -

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #165
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Joe Shuler
Car: 1990 eclipse GSX
Hobbies: Stunt riding,Drag Racing, Welding, MMA, Long walks on the beach......E FIGHTING!!!
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #166
Pushit2.0
15min late to the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSVniGAD9cY
All you guys could make your own intro threads.

~John
Old 05-09-2007   #167
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushit2.0 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSVniGAD9cY
All you guys could make your own intro threads.

~John
LMFAO, that video rocked!
Old 05-09-2007   #168
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
Joe Shuler
Car: 1990 eclipse GSX
Hobbies: Stunt riding,Drag Racing, Welding, MMA, Long walks on the beach......E FIGHTING!!!
E-fighting should really be a sport imho.
Old 05-09-2007   #169
SBR Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by niterydr View Post
E-fighting should really be a sport imho.
Hell yah!
SBR Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #170
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

Quote:
hey Jakey, im certain 95% of your lame ass 3,194 posts were just as useful as the ones in this thread...post whore.

Joe
SBR
You are supposed to be representing a company with your posts. If I was Mike you would be getting a warning.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #171
MATCHBX
Any 2 card caller.

Pinball Smash Up Champion!

Mike, I am not condoning anything that Brent has done, but like was said there are 2 sides to every story. I personally do not like men that hit women. As long as there is no provokation. There are some instances that if a woman gets hit, it may or may not be justified. Some woman can be downright dirty in how they deal with men. They know that the man is the one that's gonna take the most heat for hitting them so they provoke them to the point that it would take a tibetan monk not to raise a hand. That article doesn't prove anything about his character. I've met Brent only a few times and I will not say that he is the greatest person alive because I just don't know him. But I won't say he's an asshole either. If it was proved that he did it and was convicted, then yes he deserves to be labled as such. But if there is no conviction and no evidence to prove it, then he is innocent until proven guilty.

As far as peoples complaints on here, I have never ordered from you guys and never will. From the negative press that has been circulating for a long time now, I would never even think to look into your site to buy anything. A business proves it's quality in how it treats it's customers, not necessarily by the quality of it's products. As you said, you have nearly a totally new crew. Maybe in time the "Slowboy" name will get better. And before you lash out at me for not knowing anything about business, I am in charge of the repair dept where I work. There is only me in the repair dept so I have to answer for anything and everything that goes wrong (late shipments, warranty issues, etc.). Keeping the customer happy is my number one priority. I'm not saying you have to give them everything for free. But you do have to be objective in dealing with a frustrated customer because of broken product or failed delivery. The turbo that I saw in those pictures didn't necessarily look like something went through it. If it had, all the fins would probably be mangled rather than one having a jagged break. But neither one of us can diagnose it without having it in front of our faces. My point is, from your posts, you seem to be very quick to point fingers at the other party so you don't have to admit something was faulty on your end. I'm sure with the volume of business that you say you do, it is hard to catch everything that goes wrong. But when it is brought to your attention you need to deal with it in a more professional matter than to basically tell someone to go fly a kite because you're not at fault.

BTW, are you coming to MN for Ojibwe? It's in August. You said you don't get to the midwest but we have one of the premier rally events in the nation right here every year. You haul further to get to the west coast than you would here so it would be a cheaper event. You think you'll be here this August? Of course there's always LSPR in Michigan in October.

Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant.

It's always the second mouse that gets the cheese....

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Superjealousfragilemisswithsexualneurosis----John Valby
MATCHBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #172
SBR Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
You are supposed to be representing a company with your posts. If I was Mike you would be getting a warning.

Well for one....your not. And two, whats it hurting to speak the truth? I speak my mind, so what.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #173
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
Interesting everyone is so quick to judge me - but not guys like him?

Great world we live in.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
That is because many of us have dealt directly with Brent and not had a problem, but many of us have had problems with your company. You won't see any of the other sponsors on this site acting like your employee's are. If you want a better outlook on your company, then you had better start stressing integrity and service. Use FP as a good example.

Old 05-09-2007   #174
SBR Joe

Quote:

Oh, and if you didnt notice....were trying to represent a company that just so happens to be being bashed like a midevil wife in this thread. At this point, theres nothing we can "say or do" to make anyone happy, in this thread at least.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #175
SBR Joe

Quote:
That is because many of us have dealt directly with Brent and not had a problem, but many of us have had problems with your company. You won't see any of the other sponsors on this site acting like your employee's are. If you want a better outlook on your company, then you had better start stressing integrity and service. Use FP as a good example.

FP kicks ass, by all means they rock. But damn...thyere nuts must be sore from all the ball swingers they have. As far as anyones concerned FP cant do anything wrong. Seems like anything we try to do, ppl still like to hate.

Joe
SBR
Old 05-09-2007   #176
YiNYaNg
Hold Alt & press F4...LoL

This reminds me of the Skunk2 thread on honda-tech ..lol..
YiNYaNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #177
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Well for one....your not. And two, whats it hurting to speak the truth? I speak my mind, so what.

Joe
SBR
There are a lot of potential customers on here if the SBR image can get straightened out. Your comments are just backing up the image of the supposed "old" SBR.

Old 05-09-2007   #178
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
FP kicks ass, by all means they rock. But damn...thyere nuts must be sore from all the ball swingers they have. As far as anyones concerned FP cant do anything wrong. Seems like anything we try to do, ppl still like to hate.

Joe
SBR
They have such a great reputation because they have always had great products and customer service. SBR has had issues with both. That doesn't mean things aren't better now, but you need to prove that to people. The first way is to change the image on how people percieve you, then show that your products and service have changed. Your image would slowly turn around, but it won't happen overnight.

Old 05-09-2007   #179
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

I agree, the way you word things represents your company. If you signed up as Joe shmoe and had no SBR affiliation no one would care how you worded things. But since you are affiliated, I would think for your best interests, you guys would deal with the bashing differently instead of bashing back. Speaking your mind could hurt you hardcore in business.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #180
SBR Oliver

Quote:
There are a lot of potential customers on here if the SBR image can get straightened out. Your comments are just backing up the image of the supposed "old" SBR.
we are also not the ones who initiated the shit talking. yet we get flamed for defending ourselves. albeit unconventional but defending ourselves none the less. so here wipe your mouth

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote