MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 01-23-2008   #1
mdost03

Sonic Champion!
Drives: VA STI
FS: Sony PS2 System

Since I bought my PS3, my PS2 is just collecting dust. Figured someone on here would want it for pretty cheap. It runs perfectly still and I bought it a few months after it launched if I remember correctly. Only have had to clean the lens a couple times in that time period. Other than that, PROBLEM FREE. Includes 2 controllers and the horizontal stand Sony offered for it.

My dog was a bitch when he was younger and chewed up some of the cords for it so the controller cords are pretty beat on one and on the other it's not as bad, but still not perfect. He demolished the A/V cord so I bought a Sony A/V adaptor thing and attached regular Audio/Video cables to it and work good. The power cord has some bites in it, but works good.

Asking $75 OBO for it. I can get pictures if someone needs it. Cheap investment for a good working unit for games like Guitar Hero, Rock Band, etc.

You can also do this mod for it and it would be pretty cool. Since getting my PS3, I decided I don't play PS2 games enough to warrant the investment, but looks like it works good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JXVJlvrcrE
mdost03 is offline   Reply With Quote