MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 04-28-2009   #1
thesoccadude

FS: 1992 Summit White Galant VR-4 $2700

I have a completely stock Galant VR-4 for sale. It has 180k on the clock. It's summit white. I picked it up hoping to use it as a daily but quite honestly I have enough cars. Time to liquidate. It'll need a new driver side tie rod and alignment. Probably miscellaneous things here and there but it drives great. Leather is in decent condition, it'll come with an extra rear seat.

I was a dumbass and backed the car out with the door open so I have to replace the door with one I got from the junkyard, I haven't gotten to it yet but I'm hoping to this week. Also, this is a Minnesota car, it has rust on it. Nothing that can't be fixed if you're willing to put some time into it. Everything can be replaced, such as the hood and trunk.

Other than that, you have yourself one nice daily driver, especially for the winter. You can't go wrong with AWD and turbo. This has a lot of potential.

Since I need to move this quick, I'm asking 2700 obo. 2500 if you fix the door yourself. These cars don't pop up very often so shoot me a pm, call, or text me at (952)381-2743.

Pictures will be up tomorrow when there's some daylight.
thesoccadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009   #2
iceminion

Send a message via AIM to iceminion
Re: FS: 1992 Summit White Galant VR-4 $2700

Post the pictures using www.imgur.com, imgur is free picture hosting, works great, and I can see the pictures at work.

GVR4's kick ass, and I always have wanted a white one.
Old 04-28-2009   #3
thesoccadude

Re: FS: 1992 Summit White Galant VR-4 $2700

sorry guys, wrong section. check out the new post with pictures in the car section.
thesoccadude is offline   Reply With Quote