MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 06-29-2007   #1
96 Gsx Awd

Send a message via AIM to 96 Gsx Awd
FS: 96 gsx eclipse new motor only 500miles, newer tranny

I have a 96 Gsx eclipse with a brand new motor with only 500 miles on it. Motor was put in by MAP performance shop. I have receipts to prove that. The car also has a newer 99 gsx tranny in it shifts real smooth in every gear. The only two bad things about it are that the Carbon Fiber Hood has a few cracks in it from flying in to the windsheild because somone did not latch the hood. But does not look that bad. And the other thing is the motor on passenger window is out, needs new one. Other than that the car is in great shape motor wise and body wise. I have invested over 16,0000 with buying this car and modding it out. Very very quick. Will be even faster when it is tuned in a couple hundred miles and turn the boost up. Right now it is running at stock boost for the motor break in period. I can answer about any question to this car so please ask. I am looking to getting rid of this car and buying a 300c so this is why i am selling. I will list all the mods i can think of below if you have any questions or would like to see the car please call my cell phone at 952-292-7697 and no low ballers like i said i have 16,000 so i think 11,000 is a good deal. Hope to here from you guys soon. ~jeremiah~
~Mod List~ 6bolt motor bored out .20 over bore everything on motor is new!!!!! no old parts...., JE pistons .20 over bore, Eagle rods that can support up to 1000 horsies, Balence shaft elminator kit, Turbonetics T4 60 trim turbo (A BEAST), T4 headers, custom down pipe, metal head gasket for no boost leak, 4inch intake, 1g bov, greddy front mount intercooler, greddy turbo timer, greddy boost controller, k&n filter, carbon fiber hood , AR chrome rims, Parelli front tires, eprom ecu, apexi afc, aftermarket boost gauge, wideband o2 gauge, act 2600 clutch, fidenza lightend flywheel, slotted rotors with new brakes, acl main barings and rod barings, short throw shifter, aftermarket alumium racing radiator keeps car a lot cooler,, slim line fan, white indeglow gauges, lowered about 2 inches, 3inch exaust all the way back, 255 walbro fuel pump, 920cc injectors,
I am sure there is more but i cant think of everything off top of my head. Come check out this great car!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00092.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	5924   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00094.jpg
Views:	353
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	5925