MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006   #141
HaredX

Re: Anyone ever heard of Salvia *NWS*

First of all realize that this is the "off topic" forum, its cool if some of you pieces of shit get off to fast cars, myself, I own a japanese car that has 150,000 miles on it and has NEVER let me down whereas everyone I know that owns or has owned a DSM has CONSTANT problems with it, if you want to masterbate thinking about your $1,500 car with $3,000 worth of parts good for you but I really dont give a fuck because a car is just something to get you from point a to point b. Secondly, docken if you actually believe that the government doesn't spend a shit ton of money on the war on drugs and not make ANYTHING from it then you are the one that is fucking retarded. I get my facts from NON-biased sources something you fuckers know nothing about. Also, I AM a part of a drug forum www.potsmokerslounge.com where nobody is judged for any of their views and everyone gets along just fine and we let eachother know when we are going on a trip and anyone that lives in the path of where we are going is welcome to meet up and smoke a few bowls, we never get in childish catty arguments which is pretty much all that goes on in this forum and we sure as hell accomplsih a lot more shit then your stupid asses. If you are fucking blind Docken, I have two jobs and I make a hell of a lot more money then you do, how about you get a girlfriend that doesn't control every aspect of your life and keep you from hanging out with your friends? Don't even try to bring religion into this it's just another stupid opt out of laying down some good solid facts, give me some numbers and some reliable sources for your points and I'll shut the hell up because I know you can't. Anyone with a brain knows that the war on drugs is a complete waste of tax-payers money and I will express my point of view wherever the hell I damn please.

Docken, you hardly know me, you know nothing of my personal life, you definatley don't know a damn thing about my past, current, and future relationships with anyone, so don't pretend like you do.

Last edited by HaredX; 06-27-2006 at 02:25 AM..
Old 06-27-2006   #142
Tauni
Mazda-ing

Drives: 2013 Mazdaspeed3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaredX
First of all realize that this is the "off topic" forum, its cool if some of you pieces of shit get off to fast cars, myself, I own a japanese car that has 150,000 miles on it and has NEVER let me down whereas everyone I know that owns or has owned a DSM has CONSTANT problems with it, if you want to masterbate thinking about your $1,500 car with $3,000 worth of parts good for you but I really dont give a fuck because a car is just something to get you from point a to point b. Secondly, docken if you actually believe that the government doesn't spend a shit ton of money on the war on drugs and not make ANYTHING from it then you are the one that is fucking retarded. I get my facts from NON-biased sources something you fuckers know nothing about. Also, I AM a part of a drug forum www.potsmokerslounge.com where nobody is judged for any of their views and everyone gets along just fine and we let eachother know when we are going on a trip and anyone that lives in the path of where we are going is welcome to meet up and smoke a few bowls, we never get in childish catty arguments which is pretty much all that goes on in this forum and we sure as hell accomplsih a lot more shit then your stupid asses. If you are fucking blind Docken, I have two jobs and I make a hell of a lot more money then you do, how about you get a girlfriend then doesn't control every aspect of your life and keep you from hanging out with your friends? Don't even try to bring religion into this it's just another stupid opt out of laying down some good solid facts, give me some numbers and some reliable sources for your points and I'll shut the hell up because I know you can't. Anyone with a brain knows that the war on drugs is a complete waste of tax-payers money and I will express my point of view wherever the hell I damn please.
First of all about cars- This is why its disrespectful for you to be here, talking this kind of shit. For some of us, this is our love. Just like drugs are your love. You don't see any of us getting on your druggie forums bashing your love. To us these cars are more than to just get us from point a to point b. So you first of all right there have no place to be here inthe first place. Just because its the off topic section doesn't mean join the forum to talk shit to us. As far as this forum goes, we bitch at eachother every once and awhile, but we are the same way. LSE met up with the Conneticut locals when they were out there. People party together. Everyone still expresses their views. The thing we frown upon is people who don't belong to the DSM community coming onto a DSM forum and telling us we are retarded for thinking how we think. Which if I may point out, it was pretty much all of us vs. you and Tom. Realize there are a lot of us, and only 2 of you. So yah, we're all a bunch of fucking retards, aren't we? You are rediculous. Completely ridiculous, and you are poluting this site. I am done with this thread and I hope to God you get banned.
Old 06-27-2006   #143
HaredX

Come to my forums, please. you will be banned on sight :P Go watch Penn and Teller's Bullshit: The War on Drugs, Penn is an unbiased source who has never once taken even a sip of alcohol or come anywhere near marijuana and even calls people who use those substances "stupid" but is still smart enough and educated enough to realize that the war on drugs is just a bottomless pit of stupidity.

Last edited by HaredX; 06-27-2006 at 02:50 AM..
Old 06-27-2006   #144
94talonawd

Send a message via MSN to 94talonawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-T-Tauni
First of all about cars- This is why its disrespectful for you to be here, talking this kind of shit. For some of us, this is our love. Just like drugs are your love. You don't see any of us getting on your druggie forums bashing your love. To us these cars are more than to just get us from point a to point b. So you first of all right there have no place to be here inthe first place. Just because its the off topic section doesn't mean join the forum to talk shit to us. As far as this forum goes, we bitch at eachother every once and awhile, but we are the same way. LSE met up with the Conneticut locals when they were out there. People party together. Everyone still expresses their views. The thing we frown upon is people who don't belong to the DSM community coming onto a DSM forum and telling us we are retarded for thinking how we think. Which if I may point out, it was pretty much all of us vs. you and Tom. Realize there are a lot of us, and only 2 of you. So yah, we're all a bunch of fucking retards, aren't we? You are rediculous. Completely ridiculous, and you are poluting this site. I am done with this thread and I hope to God you get banned.
im with tauni on this!
SAFC-II
---------------
99 Civic D16 - EVO3 16G - Hondata S300 - Xenocron 4bar@21PSI - RC750cc's - Eagles/Vitara - Compcams
12.3@114, 1.81 60ft

-On it's way to 11's....
Old 06-27-2006   #145
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon

So if you were president, you'd smoke pot at the news conference, because it'd be pretty cool right? Or wait, you don't do this because it's cool. You just do it because it feels good. Whatever, AJ why isn't he banned yet? Check your paypal!
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test

Last edited by Halon; 06-27-2006 at 08:34 AM..
Old 06-27-2006   #146
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

I have my opinions on drugs of all sorts. I think drugs are bad (mmmmmkay) and it's too bad that they have effected some people the way they have. Then again, I was a smoker of regular cigs for 12 years and I wish to god that those wheren't legal cause chances are I woudl never have started and would never have wasted thousands of dollars killing parts of my body and smelling like shit. These are just my opinions and the great thing is I can have them and every normal member with a clear passage will let me post that up and think I have the right to think the way I do, as I think anyone can come here and have their own opinon about the same subject. I can disagree with it 10 fold, but I can get over the fact that this is what they have the right to think.

HaredX, you don't have a single ounce of respect for anyone's opinion and thus I have the opinion you're a piece of shit. I figure it's a roundabout term you'll understand since that's what you've called every member on this board already. If you feel like you want to come back after your 10 day vacation from the site ( Thanks Brandon ) and don't check some of yoru shit at the door I'll make the choice for you can boot you for good.
Old 06-27-2006   #147
1slowdsm
Now 1 second.....slower!

Drives: 1993 Talon AWD
Send a message via MSN to 1slowdsm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaredX
and I will express my point of view wherever the hell I damn please.
Funny. We all have been doing the same thing, but then we're the close-minded ones. What a close-minded idiot . So glad he's banned! It was an interesting daily read for me.
Old 06-27-2006   #148
munster000

i used to smoke salvia all the time. It is all about the extract. 5x is the lowest i think.
Old 06-28-2006   #149
BOVADDICT
is in debt neck deep

jared.. my gf doesnt control one thing of my life. id rather be with her then my friends. thats true.. ask anyone again who really knows me..

second of all cars are fun.. cars you put money in.. and it makes it more fun and stays more fun..

drugs.. put money in the bowl.. lil bit of fun.. then its gone. then you buy more and more and more and more and then the end result is.. you had some fun before.. but have nothing to show for it now but pictures of you wasted and the fact you cant remember shit..

also.. cars are universal with ANYONE.. yes we hate ricers.. well should.. but anybody that loves cars gets along.. whether its a drag, drift, auto x or even just show.. we all get along and talk cars no matter where we are.. well pull ove rito a parking lot and just talk abotu our cars with someone we dont even know if we both do a couple pulls or something. cars are a good investment cause you meet tons of friends you never had before who will always help you with your car. makes you smarter cause you learn how things work, problem solving, electrical. lots of stuff rather then how to properly giggle like an idiot while staring at a wall. cars also are good because yes point a to point b.. but aftermarket puts a personal touch of who you are in your car. weed will never do that.. you dont get assumed your personailty or style from what pipe you smoke.. its just hey thats a tight sherlock.. cool. match bowls?

anywayjare di know your on a different computer reading this.. dont talk shit to me.. well end it there.. and you making more then me is a straight up fib. i dont care about your bs lies you tell everyone. i will alwas be 1up on ou in every aspect. you compare our lives own the road from now.. also keep in mind your almost 20 if not there.. im only just 18 and better off then you.. suck it
galant vr-4 #46/1000 16g and supporting
240sx track
Old 06-28-2006   #150
BOVADDICT
is in debt neck deep

munster-way to prove it makes you an idiot.. you used to do it all the time and you already forgot the levels.. cool guy
240sx track
Old 06-29-2006   #151
tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOVADDICT
jared.. my gf doesnt control one thing of my life. id rather be with her then my friends. thats true.. ask anyone again who really knows me..
Coming from the guy with the hot girlfriend in the gf thread. You better be careful or you will end up like me, single.
Old 06-29-2006   #152
Tauni
Mazda-ing

Drives: 2013 Mazdaspeed3

Alex is pussy whipped
Old 06-29-2006   #153
BOVADDICT
is in debt neck deep

me and my gf are perfect.. end of story.. you wouldnt understand uness you were close to me.

even then feeligs an only be felt by the person who feels them so i cant explain it.

anyway..steak and guns and off roading anybody? oceans 11?..lol
240sx track
Old 06-29-2006   #154
JiggahMan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-T-Tauni
Alex is pussy whipped
LOL! Hey you owe me money!!
Old 06-29-2006   #155
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Final thoughts:

As this thread follows a trend we see here of going far of course I am going to put in some final words and close it on down. What started as a post of a legal substance for discussion quickly turned into a debate and then an argument. From new members to old members, we have views from either side and didn't see many that opened their eys to what others thought about the very same subject. It's a shame really that one of the largests debates we have had that actually stayed civil for a while was abotu a drug with effects similar to those that are currently not legal for good reason. Then we got off to a rough patch about illegal drugs use and it was down hill from there. People who use pot where defending their reason for doing do and for what? Do people have to back up their opinion on the subject with the facts of being a past user or current user or even as a non user? Nah, it's just used as an exclamation point to try and stick out words up a bit higher for more to see.

In the end what I really wish was that we coudl have the heat and passion that went into this thread in topic with a little more meaning. Local and global political issues, school issues, issues in todays news that we all can again have and express in opinion on.

On that note, this thread will be closed and eventually die a slow death on the back pages of our fourm... forever in our memory and seaching abilities. Peace out and Mr T is my hero!
Closed Thread