MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 11-09-2009   #1
slow2.0

Drives: 93 6 bolt GSX
FS 1999 Grand Prix GTP

Its time to sell my baby, I have up for sale is my 1999 grand prix GTP that has treated me so well! I got the car when I was 16, it had 69k on it and it was a florida car(the car has NEVER seen a winter), and now the car has just over 82k on the body. The lowe end of the motor is a 2005 L32 motor that has 40k on it when I put that in and that was 2k ago. Then when I was putting a stock motor and tranny back in I had chris go through my old trans and rebuild it for me and put in a nice shift kit. So the tranny has only 2k on it and shifts very nicely!
Its a 2 door with cloth interior, dual digital climate control, the front tires are pretty much new, rears have about 75% left on them, it has NO RUST, tinted tails done by my friend who did a very good job, very clean inside and out.
MODS
-3.5 pulley
-intake
-tune
-180 tstat
-autolight 104 plugs
-10.4mm taylor spark plug wires
-pacesetters with welded at the Y pipe but some how it still leaks. haha
-glass pack to summit turbo mufflers with stock tips
-42.5 lb lucas injectors
-walbro fuel pump with prj rewire
TRANNY
- rebuilt 2k ago
-has chris's shift kit in it so its not a cheap stupid one
-N/A 3800 converter in it so it has a 3k stall
AUDIO
-jenson flip up touch screen dvd player
-rockford fosgate 5 1/4 front speakers with tweeters
-alpine 6X9 rear speakers
There are only a couple of bad things, the right corner light has water in it, and the blower motor has a squeek in it when in use. Otherwise its a great clean car! Here are some pics of it.

I can take more pics if you would like me too, and if you have any questions just let me know!! Im asking 5500 OBO thanks
Jeff

P.S. there is one hellava history behind this car and if you would like to know it just let me know(the reason why it has a newer motor and rebuilt trans)
slow2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote