MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 12-14-2012   #1
Chim55117

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

Vehicle: 2004 Infiniti G35
Price: 12500 or a trade for an S2000, WRX, Evo, FX35
I'm posting up my 2004 Infiniti G35 coupe with 103k on it and a CLEAN title. As reluctant as I am to sell my pride and joy, I've decided to start saving for a house and downsize my toys. I also don't drive it enough, only occasionally on the weekends and not in the winter. The car is fully loaded minus the navigation, black on black leather interior.
- I had a JWT Lightened flywheel and clutch installed when I purchased it with about 2k on it, just broken in.
- I also upgraded the pivot ball and installed a ss clutch line.
- The car is also riding on some Stance GR+ Coilovers, no surface corrosion and in great shape, they ride really well.
- The wheels are XXR 526 20x10.5 all around on some 235/45/20s. The rears have plenty of tread and were replaced by me but the front will need to be swapped out for some better tires. I bought the wheels from the PO with them on.
- I am running 20mm spacers in front and 38mm in the rear. If you ran some smaller ones in the back, the wheels would tuck quite nicely without using too much camber, I have 38mm from my previous setup. All fenders have been rolled but rub up front. This can be easily remedied by raising the front just a tad or trying to run a tad smaller spacers. The rear can definitely go lower, suspension is fully adjustable
- Polyurethane Karuma front bumper and Poly Impul side skirts, also replaced rear bumper with an OEM one, had an accident but was professionally repaired. Paint is decent, looks good from 5ft back but could use some work. Hood was repainted as well since the PO hit a chunk of tire that took a patch of paint off down to the metal. Spoiler was removed, patched, and painted. Clear is coming off on the edge of the bumper and a bit on the driver side rear window, the paint will need a good buff or some work done to be perfect. Otherwise the guy that did it said he'd do a full respray for a good deal, I was considering vinyl down the road so I never got around to it.
- Previous owner removed the VDC, this can be found on eBay for 100 bucks or so, I never drove the car in the winter so I wasn't too concerned
- Strafe v2 headlights, led and halos
- Radio works most of the time, but will eventually need to be replaced. One of the most common problems with the g35
- Last two pictures are from when I had a very agressive setup, Kranson Klassics 20x10 and 20x13 in rear. These wheels are for sale without tires if you want them, we can work out a good deal. These are forged and very high quality.

Last edited by Chim55117; 12-14-2012 at 09:19 AM..
Chim55117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012   #2
s1ngletracker

Drives: A BMW
Re: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

hella flush!

Sponsored by DB Performance (dbptuning.com)

A dsm, a bimmer, a DORGE CUMMINZ, and a non running DSM race car... for now.
s1ngletracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013   #3
Chim55117

Drives: 2007 BMW 335i Coupe
Re: 2004 Infiniti G35 Coupe

bump this, looking for 11.5 obo!