Vin: 4e3ct64u7me123669
5spd
91,xxx miles on the body, roughly 160,xxx on the motor
K&N air filter with aftermarket intake pipe
Manual boost controler
new brake rotors and pads on all 4 corners
Megan racing springs
Sunroof

I bought the car as a project and found slowly started fixing it. At the time it need a different motor(timing issues). Picked up the current motor from a friends car which ran good with it. Off came the brakes for new ones, the rear calipers were seized so those were replaced as well. The tranny shifts to all the gears but seems like the syncros might be a bit worn in first. No a/c and I removed the emissions to simplify the vaccum lines. Also, the battery is located in the trunk.
The exterior of the car is about a 5/10 but it dosnt have much rust. At the time of purchase the car was fitted with a fiberglass pos front bumper. That was replaced for a much more stock appearing certa-fit piece. I intend to have the bumper painted within a week or so.
Interior is mostly gutted. The dash remains with some aftermarket driver and passenger seats but nothing behind there. I picked up some stock seats to match the car but never installed them. The previous owner had painted most of the interior trim panels black from tan and I have most of those, just not installed on the car.

More pics here: http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i1...ls/91%20Talon/

Last edited by 95tsi; 02-07-2007 at 05:42 PM..