MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2008   #1
v8klla

Send a message via ICQ to v8klla Send a message via AIM to v8klla
FS: 1994 Mazda RX7 Rolling Chassis

We simply don't have the time to work on this guy Car is complete minus engine and transmission, perfect for an LS swap In fact we have an LQ4 longblock and T56 transmission here as well in case anyone wants to purchase them with the car.

The interior is in very good shape, the exterior has some blemishes which is to be expected in a 14 year old car. The hood has some paint fade which can be seen in one of the pics in the gallery, there is a minor dent on the right rear quarter, another dent in the left rear quarter along the seam for the rear bumper, and the rear bumper has a bulge that has cracked the paint. The passenger side door lock has also been tampered with and likely does not work. It also has some very ugly headlights which can easily be swapped out

I am looking to get what I paid for the car including delivery from Tennessee which is roughly $8k. I can let the longblock and transmission go for another $3k. Essentially for $11k and a few swap components from granny's or hinson you can have yourself a V8 swapped FD RX7 Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come check it out!

Click the image below for a photo gallery!

E: chris@maperformance.com

We want your business! Please contact me directly for a quote or stop by the facility for a quick tour!
v8klla is offline   Reply With Quote