MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-12-2008   #1
mdost03

Sonic Champion!
Drives: VA STI
FS: 2 Laptops

Alright, well I recently bought a new laptop and decided I can part with these.

1. Sony Vaio PCG-F270

Have had this laptop for almost 10 years now. Recently replaced the LCD screen and DVD drive from a parts laptop (which will be included). It's a 333mhz Pentium II and have upgraded the ram to 128mb from 64mb and has a 8GB hard drive. Just put on a fresh Windows 98 SE on so it's ready to go. Battery does not hold any charge, but will be included so you know what one to get. Including a Linksys Wireless G Card and the software for that, plus the recovery discs (has Windows 98 on those, not SE). Could be a cheap laptop for logging or tuning.

Asking $80 for everything (laptop, battery, charger, parts laptop, wireless card, software)

2. Dell Latitude XPi P133ST

Got this laptop a LONG time ago when I was younger and it was used. Don't remember much about it. Is running Windows 95 and only a floppy drive on it. Starts up very quickly for the age. Battery also does not hold a charge, but battery and charger are included. No idea what the processor type is on it, but it has 16mb of ram (WHOO HOO!) and a 1.33 GB hard drive. Don't know if anyone can use it, but it's just been sitting here for years so figured would see if someone wanted it.

Asking $25 obo for everything (laptop, battery, charger)

Last edited by mdost03; 10-06-2008 at 10:52 AM.. Reason: Edited Prices
mdost03 is offline   Reply With Quote