MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-09-2007   #1
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
Not to bad until the last sentance.

I understand no one makes mistakes -

I am not a sugar coater sir - never have been - never will be. If people cannot call me to discuss things - I cannot help them. I am not going to sit here and tell you how sorry I am and beg for your business - I am not that person.

Do you run a company?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
Yes I do run my own company. I was also the technical support manager for 4 years, of a company much larger than yours. I dealt with the calls, I know how it goes. I also went to college for Business Adm. You don't have to sugar coat things, but at least own up to your mistakes. I have made mistakes in my company and have taken care of them and made it right. One didn't come out perfect, but noone was really unhappy.

The key to a good company is how you deal with the problems that WILL arise. If a problem happens, you need to do your best to fix the problem with the customer.

You also keep saying that you weren't notified of the problems. In my case (probably 3 years ago) I had left several messages for you and talked to you 3 times. You did nothing the first 2 times.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #2
SBR INC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JET View Post
Yes I do run my own company. I was also the technical support manager for 4 years, of a company much larger than yours. I dealt with the calls, I know how it goes. I also went to college for Business Adm. You don't have to sugar coat things, but at least own up to your mistakes. I have made mistakes in my company and have taken care of them and made it right. One didn't come out perfect, but noone was really unhappy.

The key to a good company is how you deal with the problems that WILL arise. If a problem happens, you need to do your best to fix the problem with the customer.

You also keep saying that you weren't notified of the problems. In my case (probably 3 years ago) I had left several messages for you and talked to you 3 times. You did nothing the first 2 times.
I am a very fair guy - if I honestly did nothing - then chances are it was not our fault.

Case in point - a customer from Germany emailed a bitch list this morning about things missing from his order - and left bad feedback for us on his forum - before he even spoke to anyone here.

Guess what? We take pictures of all over seas orders as they are being packed - sent them to the customer - and he said "oh - yea I found them in the box"..... and stuff like this happens daily - now - who is wrong in this situation? If I had not had pictures - it would be my wife's word (who handles all over seas orders) vs. his. If I had not had pictures - I would have been both the bad guy and sending him free parts.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #3
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR INC View Post
I am a very fair guy - if I honestly did nothing - then chances are it was not our fault.

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.

There is that same attitude, it isn't my fault! You lost my fucking payment receipt and noone would look into it further. You sat on $600 of mine for 2 weeks while my car was down. Sorry, that must have been my fault. You guys are hopeless, I am done with this thread.

Old 05-09-2007   #4
SBR Oliver

Quote:
There is that same attitude, it isn't my fault! You lost my fucking payment receipt and noone would look into it further. You sat on $600 of mine for 2 weeks while my car was down. Sorry, that must have been my fault. You guys are hopeless, I am done with this thread.
to be fair, it does take time for credit card companies to refund the card. Im not telling you what the situation was because i dont know the whole story but i am putting other information out there about what the case could have been.

Oliver
SBR Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007   #5
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Oliver View Post
to be fair, it does take time for credit card companies to refund the card. Im not telling you what the situation was because i dont know the whole story but i am putting other information out there about what the case could have been.

Oliver
Unfortunately Oli, this wasn't a refund. My card was charged, then they lost the slip it was charged on. My car was down for 2 weeks while I called every day trying to get it fixed. My parts didn't get shipped because they said I didn't pay for them. This was quite a while ago, so I am sure things are much more automated now, but I had still talked to Mike 3 times and numerous times to Craigr. There were probably only 4-5 employees back then.

Old 05-09-2007   #6
MitsuChick

Tournaments Won: 6

Wow that was a long 17 pages and everyone on here seems to come to the same conclusion, they hate SBR. I guess, however, I am glad I read this because 1) it was entertaining and 2) I now know to think twice about ordering from SBR when I finally get my DSM in the next few days…

Thankfully there are lots of good shops right around here!

But anyways...continue...
Old 05-09-2007   #7
SBR INC

Quote:
Send me your name - if this is true I can verify.

I doubt no one would look into it for you.

How did you make payment?

Mike Huml
SBR Inc.
SBR INC is offline   Reply With Quote