MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2007   #1
bob123131

1997 eclispe gs-t

Great gs-t getting out of the dsm world since the U of M takes all my money. Great car runs perfect no problems. Has 88k on the body and motor. No rust not even above the front passenger strut lol. Never seen a minnesota winter.
List of Mods

3 16g gt, evo3 gt mani, evo 8 injectors, 1g throttle body, prothane motor mounts, afpr, Autometer boost, egt and air/fuel gauges, Safc2 in custom center vent gauge bezel, Greddy xl fmic with huge dent, evo 3 ported o2 housing, 3 inch apexi n1 downpipe, 3 inch apexi n1 exhaust, injen intake, Greddy upper and lower intercooler pipes. Greddy type S blow off valve and greddy turbo timer. Ngk plugs and wires. B&M short shifter with greddy shift knob & symbroski shift kit. Prothane motor mounts, fidenza ajustable cam gears, lightweight power steering pulley, afpr, optima red top, and a trurbo xs hp dual stage boost controller to help with that traction control.

Also Front strut bar and upper and lower rear strut bars. 17 inch rev rims,Nankang with NS-1'S. The tire's dotn really have anythign left though. I will incluse the stock rims and tires also. I also have a pair of tyc altezza carbon fiber tailights not on the car that will come with it.
The walbro 255 is not yet installed and most of these parts including turbo have under 500 miles on them and are still under warranty. Car has not seen more than 13 pounds becasue i have been waiting till spring for the fuel pump.

Your not going to find many clean eclipse's anymore with less than 100k miles on them. Plz pm me if you would liek to see pics. I'm asking 8500 obo.
I added up the parts and there is well over 5k put into this car. It blue books at 6100 so that would = 11000. I have almost all recets for parts.

Last edited by bob123131; 03-28-2007 at 07:50 PM..
bob123131 is offline   Reply With Quote