MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Old 05-30-2012   #1
chris02rex

Drives: 02 WRX/STI, 91 Tsi AWD, 07 Silverado
1995 Talon TSI

Hey i'm selling my 1995 Eagle Talon Tsi. I bought it last fall with a rod through the block and it was the FWD model. Since then it's been rebuilt and AWD converted. The body has 121,XXX miles on it. The only spot of rust on the entire car is on the passenger door about halfway up. Its about half dollar sized and just surface rust. Other than that there is not one spot of rust on the car. The strut towers are perfect. There are a few scratches and dents but its a 17 year old car. The motor is currently being broken in properly. It shifts like butter and the clutch feels great. Everything on the car works except the AC due to the belt not being hooked up. I'm looking to get $5500. Don't be afraid to make an offer but please don't lowball me. Please call/text me at 320-Four9One-9251 with any questions. Onto the parts list.

Motor
-Rebuilt 2g 7 bolt block. NPR .020 over pistons. 1g rods. ACl bearings. New Oem Oil pump/front case.
-Fel pro Head gasket
-Rebuilt Head
-Stock Cams
-ARP Headstuds
-Real evo 3 16g
-Ebay FMIC kit
-650cc Injectors
-New cam sensor
-New crank sensor
-New ignitor
-New NGK Plugs
-New Timing belt
-BSEK

Driveline
-AWD trans, transfercase, and rear differential with 120k on them, all filled with valvoline full sythentic gear oil
-ACT clutch and pressure plate
-Resurfaced oem flywheel
-Tanabe struts and lowering springs

Interior
-Aem Wideband
-Boost Gauge
-HEATED Leather Seats (aftermarket kit) Seats are in great condition

Car has the stock rims in great shape with good tires on it and i will be getting a set of 17" motegi mr7s this week for it. The pictures are before the struts and springs were installed.

Last edited by chris02rex; 05-30-2012 at 10:53 PM..
chris02rex is offline   Reply With Quote