MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 07-31-2011   #1
scorcho96

Drives: LS400 LSx
1994 Honda CBR900RR

I got a 1994 Honda CBR 900rr for sale. I do not want to sell it but I am moving and the most practical thing to do would be to sell my bike. It is a great bike and I have had no issues with it. Has 35xxx miles and many more to go. Never down. I bought it at the beginning of the year from a true motorcycle enthusiast who took great care of it. The bike starts, runs and shifts great.If your a vikings fan you'll like the paint. It is a very quick bike for its time, and still quicker than alot of the bikes on the road. I will include a bike cover with the bike. Good rubber, oil change at beginning of season. It has an erion exhaust on it that sounds good, and a zero gravity windshield, and K&N air filter. Flush blinkers and relocated rear turn signals inside the fairing it looks real slick.

The bike will need to get the front fork seals fixed and I got quoted at hitching post as well as cycletech at 250 for both forks. I would fix it but simply don't have the time. I am riding the bike currently and it is still perfectly road worthy. Other than that the bike is solid and fast.

I will get pics tomorrow. If you want I can text you pics. Thanks

2300 obo

http://raresportbikesforsale.com/wp-...ht-600x450.jpg
^not actual pic identical minus the erion exhaust and black zero gravity windshield.

Last edited by scorcho96; 07-31-2011 at 05:29 PM..
scorcho96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011   #2
scorcho96

Drives: LS400 LSx
Re: 1994 Honda CBR900RR

2100 obo
scorcho96 is offline   Reply With Quote