MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 05-13-2011   #1
Perkul8r

Drives: 91 GVR4
Traxxas Revo 3.3 Nitro RC car.

Well, I am trying to get money together for Chims galant. So this little toy has to go.

Its the Revo 3.3 Nitro truck. Fun and fast. 2 speed automatic trans. 4 wheel drive. Has a couple add ons- RPM true track rear suspension. P3 rockers with correct pushrods, tekno Sway bars. I do have i set of extra wheels with no tires. And the tires on it aren't that great either, but they work. I have only had like 8-10 tanks of fuel through it. But I traded my electric for this one. So not sure how much previous owner ran it.

The body looks rough. I have rolled it over a couple times. Nothing major though. Otherwise it looks good. And runs great. Just replaced the glo plug too. Starts right up.

Comes with:
Starter wand, Glo plug ignitior, all factory parts, Factory packaging, and all parts I have for it.

Would like to get $400 shipped, $350 if purchased somewhere closer that I can drive too. Within reason that is.

Will have pics up tonight. Text or pm for any other info. 701-471-3482
Old 05-21-2011   #2
Perkul8r

Drives: 91 GVR4
Re: Traxxas Revo 3.3 Nitro RC car.

Bump. Any offers? Needs to go.