MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Member Intros/Bios

Old 05-26-2007   #641
98gstaherns
I need boost in my life

Drives: '14 chevy 1500
Send a message via AIM to 98gstaherns
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Is this like the longest theard in mitsu style history?
Old 05-26-2007   #642
Swifty1638
Unsure resident asshole

Drives: '92 Eagle TalonTSI w/many mods
Send a message via AIM to Swifty1638

I think so. what a waste of space.

-A. Swift
Black 1GB Mafia #1
744AWHP/526TQ-Shootout mode
639.6AWHP/452TQ-DB's dyno

I wanna go fast.
Swifty1638 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007   #643
92EvilTalon
3.1L v6 power...

Pit Stop Challenge Champion!
Send a message via AIM to 92EvilTalon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifty1638 View Post
I think so. what a waste of space.

-A. Swift
I don't think its a waste of space. I think its more of a insight on what not to do. Like buy parts from SBR. We are putting a message out there. Then again we seem to get noticed by the PA DSMers. So either way it looks like this is a good thing.

Oh btw did SBR still fix all the BBB complaints? Sorry not to do but I think they are on the real problem at hand.

At LSE Performance: 92 Talon TSi AWD
Driving a: 93 Ford Festiva L 5spd
92EvilTalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2007   #644
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET

The "spotted" thread is still bigger I think, but it is getting close!

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007   #645
spinz4

Send a message via AIM to spinz4

Here is a place to rate vendors as well.

http://vendors-reviewed.com/phpBB/index.php
spinz4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007   #646
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

The hottie thread needs this kind of attention!
Old 05-28-2007   #647
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Im on it allan.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #648
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinz4 View Post
^^Your shipping department sucks....Even after all of this BS I bought something from you guys. I ordered the part on the phone and was given shipping prices and all that. This was on a Thursday. Friday morning somewhere around 4AM my time I get a phone call and was left a message.

"Its Slowboy Racing and we need more money to ship your part to you we would really like to get this out to you."

Ok, thats fucked up I thought it was already shipped out? So I call and give you your 5 fucking dollars! And am told it's to late to ship today and it will go out Monday......Ok great..

Thursday rolls around and I check my email and what a message from Slowboy?? It was from UPS saying they had shipped it today and it will be here in a week!!!

You guys suck period. Last time for me........

All I can say is at least I got it. Now piss off....
Sorry for your shitty shipping situation. But I believe that this just shows that the last 30 pages meant nothing to these slowboy guys. Obviously people (or companys) cant change when they are in this deep. I was starting to believe that maybe things have changed with this company, Obviously i was wrong again. The fact that SBR JOE decided to keep it private by sending a PM instead of explaining what the problem was then i guess there is no rebuttal.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #649
SBR Joe
SBR Janitor, 2nd in Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX View Post
Sorry for your shitty shipping situation. But I believe that this just shows that the last 30 pages meant nothing to these slowboy guys. Obviously people (or companys) cant change when they are in this deep. I was starting to believe that maybe things have changed with this company, Obviously i was wrong again. The fact that SBR JOE decided to keep it private by sending a PM instead of explaining what the problem was then i guess there is no rebuttal.

The reason i kept it via PM is because it was no body elses issue, therefore i felt no need to express the situation publicly and contacted him privately to see what the issue was. I felt no need to make it public.

Joe
SBR
SBR Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #650
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

So explain what happened.... or just go away. I prefer the second option.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #651
DSMer

I had to join this forum just to add that Slowboy sucks donkey cock...
Mike, I would like to jump on your head with both feet.
DSMer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #652
MacGSX

Drive By Shooting Champion!

Its weird you (SBR) See no problem? There are 30+ pages explaing the shitty service and products you offer.... And yet you still think there is nothing wrong? Or try and blame it on an individual? GTFO! I have alot of experiance with quite a few vendors and one in particular, everytime somthing happens, IE, a part is machined wrong, or somthing was left out of my box etc. I recieve the correct/missing part the next day via, overnight delivery. And Also a phone call with an apology. Never has extpsi gave me an excuse or attitude about somthing that has been messed up, yet you guys have an excuse for everything. The customer might not always be right but thats the attitude you MUST have. Think if you didnt have all these problems consider how much more business you would be making? :endrant:

Jordan
PTE 50trim, PTE 880's, Wally 255 fp, Aeromotive AFPR, ACT 2600 w/flywheel, Evo3 exhaust mani, Evo3 O2 housing, RRE 3'' DP, RRE high flow Cat, APEX N1 catback, Greddy FMIC, ExtPSI Intake, Greddy type S BOV, DSMLINK, Greddy E-01 BC
MacGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #653
slowdsm2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR Joe View Post
The reason i kept it via PM is because it was no body elses issue, therefore i felt no need to express the situation publicly and contacted him privately to see what the issue was. I felt no need to make it public.
You dumb fucks quoted the guy a price including shipping then discovered you needed more $ to cover the shipping cost.

Takes a lot of fucking nerve to nickel and dime a customer over YOUR $5 mistake.

Yup, world class customer service.

You expect your customers to abide by your "terms and conditions", but you can do as you like when it's to your advantage.

Last edited by slowdsm2; 05-29-2007 at 02:54 PM..
slowdsm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007   #654
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

I would love to see Spinz4 post what was in the PM message.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #655
spinz4

He basically just told me he would hook me up on my next order.

I have ordered to me a lot of things from these guys. I bought in as a dealer back in the day. Ordered a 60-1 with a S cover for my personal car and got a normal 3in cover(also wasnt corrected but oh well). I didn't receive my oil return line either...Ordered a gt14 and it came just fine for a customer. Then 3 or so months ago I ordered a simple 2g filter kit and it took more than a month of waiting and a threat to cancel payment before it was shipped. Wouldn't of happened if Chris didn't see it on another forum.

I was told by Chris that I would be taken care of and thats why I called him directly. I still got screwed a bit. Oh well fuck me once shame on you, fuck me twice shame on me....Lesson learned...
Old 05-30-2007   #656
spinz4

Before I post this I want to tell you guys one thing. I ship to the mainland daily and have lived there in many states. All the while shipping shit from state to state.

Now think about this reasonably...Lets say I ship from AZ to FL...It's still going to get in a plane and fly the same distance. My shipping costs haven't risen due to the fact that the USAF decided I should live here. It really pisses me off when a vendor charges more to ship here. I can ship a turbo to OH for 25 dollars. When I paid for shipping for my new turbo....it was almost 70!! WTF?!?!

I shipped a clutch and flywheel for the same price as well....

Well here is his PM and take it for what it's worth. There is always a next time but not for me.

Quote:
Hey bro, i just looked at teh invoice and saw whats up. Beings you are in HI its a lot more to ship. If you lived in CA this would have been the correct amount the first time, but HI would be a little more. I do apoligize for the fact that your rep low balled teh shipping charge to begin with. And it was held up to ship because of this. I hope this doesnt completley turn you away. If you decide to come back for more parts be sure you let ME know and can promise you a hella hook up. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Joe
SBR
After that I feel like SBR has basically called me an idiot by saying that if this was shipping to CA............

I FUCKING TOLD HIM ON THE PHONE IM IN HAWAII AND HE ENTERED THE ZIP CODE AND TOLD ME WHOA THE SHIPPING IS HIGH AND GAVE ME THE QUOTE. THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE LAST TIME WE SPOKE!!!!!!!!

Also, what the fuck happened from Monday to Thursday??????

Now in the words of Doug the Head "Piss off!"
Old 05-30-2007   #657
spinz4

Oh and I have one more strike to you guys..

This guy that lives down the road from me bought one of your 2.3 strokers. Don't think he had a problem with shipping. But, he was told by one of your salesmen that he would have to have AEM EMS to run 272's.....

WTF is that??

Or is it that you got him hook line and sinker?

Hopefully the Neon and Subies don't ditch out on you.

I think im irritated....Check out the vendors reviewed above and learn. Don't live and learn with these guys.
Old 05-30-2007   #658
slowdsm2

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinz4 View Post
he was told by one of your salesmen that he would have to have AEM EMS to run 272's.....
Sounds like someone went to the sales class as Shiv @ Vishnu

Fucking pathetic.
slowdsm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #659
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Yeah, it's the "I'll give you a deal on the next order" tactics that make them look bad. Fix the current order! For a company that wants us to think they are the biggest in the market, they sure cower down when it comes to covering their mistakes. I'm sure that $5 kept SlowBoy from going belly up. Hell if you can give a "hella hook-up" on the next order, just give him back his $5 from this order and apologize for fucking up his order.

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007   #660
1QUICK4
Crash Course Racing

Drives: in circles
Send a message via Yahoo to 1QUICK4

This thread still rocks!!! :0