MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic > Video Forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-16-2006   #41
DoughtCom
It's deluxe son... deluxe

Drives: Your mom
Send a message via AIM to DoughtCom
Re: Oh Wow....

We should just let this thread die....
Old 05-16-2006   #42
1slowdsm
Now 1 second.....slower!

Drives: 1993 Talon AWD
Send a message via MSN to 1slowdsm

Just watched the video before I read any of the posts. And wow there's some crazy stuff in there. I was sickened when someone laughed about it and said it made his day better. If he enjoys stuff like that he shoud've been in the front lines when the Iraq War started. I dont know how someone could watch that video and enjoy it. I like to think about myself in other people's positions to try to figure out their thoughts and actions, but I cant even see myself do that with this guy. I'm glad he got the boot.
And I dont think this was a stupid post at all. It was gross and all, but its true. To me, anything that is a fact of life is not stupid because we might have to live it someday, anything can happen, this post only makes me more aware incase I'm ever at an auto event and run into a situation similar to this. Just my thought .
Old 05-16-2006   #43
rst95eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by FattyBoomBatty
and I'm not crying about it rst95eclipse. I just don't like to watch people get moked out by cars. it's unpleasant. do you like watching it? I'm aware that dying is part of life, but hopefully it'd be when you are old and decrepit and not trying to have a good time spectating a motorsport or something.
I am aware that you're not fretting over this post. However, I believe that you need to re-read every post that I, along with many others, have posted in this thread. I never said it was pleasant to watch nor did I use the "everyone dies" card on you. You attacked the original poster of this video and I defended why he possibly posted it and why I believe people need to see it. And don't ever make a personal comment like this

Quote:
hopefully it'd be when you are old and decrepit and not trying to have a good time spectating a motorsport or something
ever again. If you have a problem with that, then I guess we can make it personal.
Old 05-16-2006   #44
CVD
Sten Sniper

Drives: Evo VIII RS
Send a message via AIM to CVD

This thread is like highschool.
Old 05-17-2006   #45
BOVADDICT
is in debt neck deep

Highschool is over so is that saying something?

Anyway some of those are fuckin sick. And not in a good way I didnt make it to the end. Its sad but thereare a lot of samalian drivers out there

^joke but still its true

In all seriousness im glad lbug's gone and so should this thread..
not deleted but kept and locked to show people ignorance to dying and serious injuries. I personally just had a huge realization of how real my life is by seeing my gf's mom get cancer and finding that out and then all the stuff that goes with it(spreading, surgery, kimo or however you spell it) and how soon it all happened. Death is real and ts nothing you should ever laugh at..

When I was kid I got in a huge car accident(t boned by a lifted suburban). After prying the door off of me with the jaws of life and I came out of my shock realizing I couldnt walk and about an hour later I was told if I didnt duck I too would be dead just like some of the people in that video. Cars are scary shit so just remember that next time you want to top out your dsm or drive wrecklessly through your neighborhood or decide to stop on the freeway to hold a race when the people behind you duck cause they dropped their phone that your risking your life as well as many others.. Driving is serious business and not a lot of people veiw it as that..Even on the track where racing should be held and is inspected I dont believe its safe.. I mean look at some of those rally crashes..Dont stand on the outide of a apex turn...dee dee dee but it stiill sucks ass. Even though they might not put 2 and 2 together and didnt make a smart choice noone diserves death regardless and shouldnt be made fun of.

Fin.

Even fake racing isnt safe http://www.break.com/index/carrace16.html
galant vr-4 #46/1000 16g and supporting
240sx track

Last edited by BOVADDICT; 05-17-2006 at 02:57 AM..
Old 05-17-2006   #46
ther1pper

Send a message via AIM to ther1pper

What a turn of events for this thread. idk i thought that was pretty bad to ban the kid for saying he thought it was funny. Mabie he found it funny just posting his opinion. Everyone thinks different bout anything. U gonna ban some kid from this forums cause he laughs at emo kids on the way they dress. Idk that might be different, but still this is a forums, theres suppose to be peoples opinons. Not sure were im goin on this, but i dont know the kid at all that posted it was funny.

Ok heres a lil better senerio. I aggressive rollerblade right, u know grinding handrails, jump stair sets, blah blah alot of other dangerous stuff too. Anywho i laugh at people get worked in rollerblading so bad. i mean ive seen kids crack there heads open. yea i laughed a lil. but its jsut cause falls r FUNNY sometimes, alot of the times. i mena i watch a falls section and im laughing the whole time. its apart of the spot. it can be the same way for cars. u may be in ah, when someone gets hit, but u could watch the clip and be like haha he got so worked.

Idk if anythis mad anysense but jsut my 2 cents rambling
Old 05-17-2006   #47
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by ther1pper
What a turn of events for this thread. idk i thought that was pretty bad to ban the kid for saying he thought it was funny. Mabie he found it funny just posting his opinion. Everyone thinks different bout anything. U gonna ban some kid from this forums cause he laughs at emo kids on the way they dress. Idk that might be different, but still this is a forums, theres suppose to be peoples opinons. Not sure were im goin on this, but i dont know the kid at all that posted it was funny.

Ok heres a lil better senerio. I aggressive rollerblade right, u know grinding handrails, jump stair sets, blah blah alot of other dangerous stuff too. Anywho i laugh at people get worked in rollerblading so bad. i mean ive seen kids crack there heads open. yea i laughed a lil. but its jsut cause falls r FUNNY sometimes, alot of the times. i mena i watch a falls section and im laughing the whole time. its apart of the spot. it can be the same way for cars. u may be in ah, when someone gets hit, but u could watch the clip and be like haha he got so worked.

Idk if anythis mad anysense but jsut my 2 cents rambling
You just compared a kid laughing at people dying horriffic deaths to the cloths EMO boys wear. WTF are you thinking?

There is a HUGE difference in laughing at someone's misfortune of bodily injury and or death and laughing at something someone has more control over (Like the way Cher dresses ).

I banned him cause his entire thought process was something not welcome here. He has every right to say what he wants, when he wants, about what he wants... I have every right to tell him to fuck off and get the fuck off the site. CAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL
Old 05-17-2006   #48
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Oh, it was. I let the vid load and had to stop it as soon as i saw what was going on, because it's not fun being reminded of people being killed for stupid reasons.

don't be gay. don't post stupid ass shit.
Go fuck yourself retard. If you didnt want to see it then read other posts later in the thread before clicking the link.
Again, this wasnt like "oh wow check this out people are dying", so listen up noob i dont give two shits what you think. so like i said in the first sentence, go fuck yourself retard.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
Old 05-17-2006   #49
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ

wow, catfight.
Old 05-17-2006   #50
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon

LOL @ Andy being a noob!

The video may not have been funny, but the baby mama drama on here sure is.
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test

Last edited by Halon; 05-17-2006 at 03:37 PM..
Old 05-17-2006   #51
FattyBoomBatty
Banned

Drives: Conquest

Quote:
Originally Posted by rst95eclipse
And don't ever make a personal comment like this

ever again. If you have a problem with that, then I guess we can make it personal.
Well! i wasn't saying that to you, by "you" i meant everyone, man. know what i'm saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX
Go fuck yourself retard. If you didnt want to see it then read other posts later in the thread before clicking the link.
Again, this wasnt like "oh wow check this out people are dying", so listen up noob i dont give two shits what you think. so like i said in the first sentence, go fuck yourself retard.
don't be sad cause you know you can't compete.
Old 05-17-2006   #52
1slowdsm
Now 1 second.....slower!

Drives: 1993 Talon AWD
Send a message via MSN to 1slowdsm

Well...if a guy jumps and grinds a rail and smashes his whole head open, breaks his neck and dies, are you still gonna be laughing at that? "hahaha...omg, he just died!"...try laughing at someone close to you when they're the one who smashes their head and dies while aggressively rollerblading. That doesnt compare to people getting ran over by cars at rally events or getting chopped in half by an F1 car going 100+mph or trying to save someone's life and the car explodes killing them. I dont know. That comparison doesnt seen equal to each other IMO.
Old 05-18-2006   #53
ther1pper

Send a message via AIM to ther1pper

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1slowdsm
Well...if a guy jumps and grinds a rail and smashes his whole head open, breaks his neck and dies, are you still gonna be laughing at that? "hahaha...omg, he just died!"...try laughing at someone close to you when they're the one who smashes their head and dies while aggressively rollerblading. That doesnt compare to people getting ran over by cars at rally events or getting chopped in half by an F1 car going 100+mph or trying to save someone's life and the car explodes killing them. I dont know. That comparison doesnt seen equal to each other IMO.
its not suppose to be equal. its jsut a form of comparison in a way. i was just throwin my 2 cents in. people think different. idk im done with this post. no more discusion needed bout the topic. dsmstyle, u should just lock it, too many people r just filling this thread with shit thats not really needed. my posts were kinda not needed. idk
Old 05-18-2006   #54
Tauni
Mazda-ing

Drives: 2013 Mazdaspeed3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talian
No matter our physical strength we are all rag dolls.
So true. This video scared me. I don't like it.
Old 05-18-2006   #55
TheBlizzard

Drives: Too Many
Send a message via AIM to TheBlizzard Send a message via MSN to TheBlizzard

Attached Images
File Type: jpg this-thread-sucks-billboard.jpg (48.8 KB, 265 views)

Last edited by TheBlizzard; 05-20-2006 at 02:53 PM..
Closed Thread