MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Tech > Turbo / Engine / Drivetrain

Old 04-26-2005   #21
1slowdsm
Now 1 second.....slower!

Drives: 1993 Talon AWD
Send a message via MSN to 1slowdsm
Re: Clutch problems. I'm F****D! HELP!!!!!

Fricken A. I should've tried that before my dad had it towed to a fucken dumbass shop. Those fuckers have no idea what's wrong with my car. It was towed to them on Friday and they said they'd be done Sat....nope, didnt even touch it. Then they said it'd be done my Today (mon.) afternoon and I went over to check on it. They havent even started putting the thing back together. I wanted to bitch at them so fricken bad, you guys have no idea. They took off my radiator hose (for what reason?). This is really pissing me off and they're asking atleast $400 for the service (what service?). I didnt want to take my car to their shit shop, but my dad wanted to and said he'd get a good deal because he goes there all the time and knows the guys there. If I didnt have to work tomorrow I'd go back and if they werent finished, I was going to go off on them fuckers. I guarantee that half of those workers there arent even certified mechanics by any chance.
Alright, how would I go about adjusting the clutch pedal. Once they get the tranny in and it doesnt work...I'm done with them. They dont get all the $400 if its not running.
1slowdsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #22
A//// Guy

Bloody Seal Bounce Champion!
Drives: Slowly

Work that you did not agree to should be free. Also didnt you buy a manual for the car? Look up how to adjust the master cylinder. Its easy but you have to get under the dash and loosen a nut and then turn the rod either in or out.
A//// Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005   #23
1slowdsm
Now 1 second.....slower!

Drives: 1993 Talon AWD
Send a message via MSN to 1slowdsm

I'll try that once I get my car back. If they're not done by thursday, I'm not gonna be very happy. I'd go over there tomorrow, but I work..so they have an extra day. I doubt that they even did anything to my car today. Oh yeah, they think it's the pivot ball thats causing the problem. I dont know how, but they say it "MIGHT" be the problem. Funny thing was that, they were describing some sort of pin to me until I asked them if they meant the pivot ball (I doubt he even knew what I was talking about) and he was like "yeah." I should ask them if I could just do it myself, since they arent doing it...that'd be funny, haha.
1slowdsm is offline   Reply With Quote