MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > Everything Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-11-2015   #1
mondale

Drives: 1g dsm
Cedar Falls Midway Shootout results

I got the car down to the track yesterday for the shootout / track rental in Cedar Falls Iowa. I was battling some lean running issues while shaking the car down, but it seemed to get closer to where it needed to be so I went for it . It was my only full pass of the day, and I was really pleased with the results!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...0R5d2JRcl9tR3M

Sorry, I don't know how to embed a google drive file.

It ended up running an 8.98@148 . I will upload the slip once my phone stops being handicapped. It glitched the 60' time, which sucks because it felt really good.

Looking at the log , it was still a little too lean for comfort, so I decided to hang it up for the day and the season. It felt good to drive it back on the trailer. I would like to get the boost up to where it should have been for this event, and add some timing that I had taken out of it next spring. I think there is still a lot left in the combo as it sits. There were 3 imports total at the event , and the other two were my friend's subarus that went 10.4 on 24lbs and 9.7 on 35lbs. There are going to be some fast 4 cylinders in MN next year!

Wade