MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > Project Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-10-2012   #13
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr
Re: Lucky #13...Back in the saddle....92 rt/tt

Update:

Car has been sitting essentially since May. Except for pulling a few parts to help locals diagnose issues on their cars it hasn't been touched. Still awaiting to pull the trigger on .020" overbore pistons through MAP, hope my quote from a few months ago is still good.

Once pistons are ordered machine work on the block can begin with assembly. Plan hasn't changed much, Forged shortblock good for 700awhp backing up a set of newish 13t's (WRX Turbo's). The record for these turbos on E-85 is 501awhp on a mustang dyno with piggybacks, I'd like to break that, but the car will make what it makes. I figure around 400 on pump gas is attainable with the setup and 450+ on E-85 should make a stout street car.

Bought a boat this summer and the wife a new car last week has put this car on the backburner. Plus with us house shopping it is even lower priority, but I do fully intend on having it on the street next spring. I'd like to rebuild the transmission, add a brace, and swap in shorter gears ala what Ryan did with his Green car, but time will tell.

Last edited by niterydr; 09-10-2012 at 11:48 AM..
niterydr is offline   Reply With Quote