MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Homefront! > The Parking Lot - On & Off Topic

Old 08-25-2012   #1
M1L3S

Drives: 99Gst
Black ops II

It's almost time for it to be out and for newbs to get owned on.

But until then come get some in black ops

My ps3 tag is IvI1L3S

Newbtubbers stay away lol.......
M1L3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012   #2
M1L3S

Black ops II (discussion)

Let's open up a discussion about c.o.d in general

How do you feel about it ?

What's your favorite cod?

Do you actually play storyline or jump online only ?

Mw3 vs blackops / graphics, response times.... Etc.

Let's hear it......
Old 08-25-2012   #3
mitsukid124

Drives: 97 eclipse gst
Re: Black ops II

I don't have a 360, but used my roommates all last year during the school year, and i really
liked blackops. It was an awesome game, and was even better playing on xbox live. The gun game was awesome.
mitsukid124 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012   #4
Pushit2.0
15min late to the world

COD UO PC version on line play with FKR and capture the flag was the glory days. I hit up COD 4 on my PC for some good free for all action, 1 hour rounds in Kill house and 1200 kills. Now I just play Black Ops(ps3) on line, and when 2 comes out I am sure everyone will move on.
Old 08-26-2012   #5
M1L3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsukid124 View Post
I don't have a 360, but used my roommates all last year during the school year, and i really
liked blackops. It was an awesome game, and was even better playing on xbox live. The gun game was awesome.

Have you ever tried the game type "one in the chamber"?
Old 08-26-2012   #6
M1L3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushit2.0 View Post
COD UO PC version on line play with FKR and capture the flag was the glory days. I hit up COD 4 on my PC for some good free for all action, 1 hour rounds in Kill house and 1200 kills. Now I just play Black Ops(ps3) on line, and when 2 comes out I am sure everyone will move on.
I donno black ops 2 looks cool, but not all that great.

The first black ops is a instant cult classic like "doom" that was the best and still one of my favorite pc games. Even had the nena version (lil jap girl running around killing everything instead of duke nukem)
Old 08-26-2012   #7
Pushit2.0
15min late to the world

But with time it will fade.... I still hit up COD UO on my PC, they have a map on Harbor with 20+ Bots that is fun to play at times. Cod UO is the reason I purchased a Mosin Negant.
Old 08-26-2012   #8
M1L3S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushit2.0 View Post
But with time it will fade.... I still hit up COD UO on my PC, they have a map on Harbor with 20+ Bots that is fun to play at times. Cod UO is the reason I purchased a Mosin Negant.
Is pc game play a lot different from ps3 or xbox360?

I was against ps3, but then I started to realize that everything you do on xbox you have to pay for.........

No internet browser.
Etc....

Ps3 is the way to go. Like I said last time I played a first person shooter on pc it was doom.
Old 08-28-2012   #9
txfakuma

Drives: Evo

PS3 = Less Competition Online Play while the 360 = Harder Competition. This has been an argument from the ps3 gamers and 360 gamers for years now. Either way i still stuck with the ps3 because the system is not only good for games but its better for hacking and media playing.
txfakuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012   #10
Pushit2.0
15min late to the world

PC controls are better, using the key board and mouse to move and look around. And if you build the desk top right and buy a high end monitor the graphics can be mind blowing. The PS3 graphics wise is like a Nvidia g force 9600gt graphics card. My PC has 2 graphics cards that are better then that, volt modded and OC 9800GTX's, but I have a mid grade PC. You could drop 5-6k every couple months to have the best, but I game at good FPS on my 24" 1920x1200. I play COD UO and GRID, that's about it on PC for me.
Old 08-29-2012   #11
Murlo26

Drives: 17 Honda Accord

I played the first blaqops tons on 360...I will play the next one as well. Been semi playing BF3 on xbox but not super into it.

Blaqops was great but Modern Warfare the 1st one was my favorite COD I think, maybe the second one, they were close. Barely played MW3.

I have a hard time with PC controls, I usually only play strategy games and MMO's (star wars, not anymore) on my PC.

Strangely I built my most recent PC like 8 months ago to run BF3 at max settings and haven't even tried it yet. So I really should be playing on PC lol. Problem is all my friends play xbox.

Black ops was really fun because variety for one. Some days we'd just play zombies, other days gun game or sticks and stones and then you have good ole TDM. Great all around game with a good single player too.

I plan on playing a lot! However, Halo comes out soon too and that game is kind of my bread and butter, used to play competitively. Time will tell, but I don't have the free time of college anymore so not sure which I will play.
Murlo26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012   #12
cmspaz
Walls need hugs too

Drives: V10 Touareg, Beater Jetta, Evo IX

I might get into it, I might not...

I've never been big into the whole run-and-gun gameplay style that they cater to, but I loved the shit out of MW2, it was a very well done game for what it was. Black Ops pretty much destroyed the accuracy system, which pissed me off enough that I didn't even buy it, and MW3 wasn't as much of an upgrade in that area so I put it down a few days after launch.

If Black Ops 2 fixes the accuracy issues and engages me like MW2 did, I'm in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor
Smart chicks are better. Personally I like a girl to give me her thesis on how to solve the economic crisis while I put it in her ass.
cmspaz is offline   Reply With Quote