View Single Post
Old 04-07-2009   #94
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51
Re: No More Bashing Threads! Discuss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundars View Post
Damn, missed most of the juicy stuff I think.

Read almost every post in this thread, I agree with Swifty, it's kind of bullshit that only some got banned and others didn't. Spaz made a DEATH threat and he skated by, simply because he has a bromance with the mods obviously.

I guess since I've posted here, which hasn't been long, I've noticed 'selective' modding. As in some peoples post will get deleted or edited when others peoples post wouldn't.
Would it make you feel better if both you and Swifty also got banned? Spaz made nothing even close to a death threat; he made a comment that was twisted way out of proportion which he admitted was not in the best taste. The moderators of this board to their best to moderate everyone fairly. An established member will be allowed more slack than a new member though which I think is fairly common across forums. Our limits were tested damn hard and we made warnings numerous times before a single ban was handed out. I've deleted Scheides posts before and he's deleted mine; heck, if you look above Scheides even deleted one of his own.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote