View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007   #189
Jakey
Asshat King

Send a message via MSN to Jakey
Re: Whatsup From Slowboy??!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MATCHBX View Post
Mike, I am not condoning anything that Brent has done, but like was said there are 2 sides to every story. I personally do not like men that hit women. As long as there is no provokation. There are some instances that if a woman gets hit, it may or may not be justified. Some woman can be downright dirty in how they deal with men. They know that the man is the one that's gonna take the most heat for hitting them so they provoke them to the point that it would take a tibetan monk not to raise a hand. That article doesn't prove anything about his character. I've met Brent only a few times and I will not say that he is the greatest person alive because I just don't know him. But I won't say he's an asshole either. If it was proved that he did it and was convicted, then yes he deserves to be labled as such. But if there is no conviction and no evidence to prove it, then he is innocent until proven guilty.

As far as peoples complaints on here, I have never ordered from you guys and never will. From the negative press that has been circulating for a long time now, I would never even think to look into your site to buy anything. A business proves it's quality in how it treats it's customers, not necessarily by the quality of it's products. As you said, you have nearly a totally new crew. Maybe in time the "Slowboy" name will get better. And before you lash out at me for not knowing anything about business, I am in charge of the repair dept where I work. There is only me in the repair dept so I have to answer for anything and everything that goes wrong (late shipments, warranty issues, etc.). Keeping the customer happy is my number one priority. I'm not saying you have to give them everything for free. But you do have to be objective in dealing with a frustrated customer because of broken product or failed delivery. The turbo that I saw in those pictures didn't necessarily look like something went through it. If it had, all the fins would probably be mangled rather than one having a jagged break. But neither one of us can diagnose it without having it in front of our faces. My point is, from your posts, you seem to be very quick to point fingers at the other party so you don't have to admit something was faulty on your end. I'm sure with the volume of business that you say you do, it is hard to catch everything that goes wrong. But when it is brought to your attention you need to deal with it in a more professional matter than to basically tell someone to go fly a kite because you're not at fault.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S2kracka View Post
You should care because he represented the company and now you should be trying to clean up his mess i.e. SBR's image. Say for example you go to a new restaurant and get a terrible meal. Are you going to steer clear of that place in the future or will you call ahead and ask if a new cook is in the kitchen?
I'll shut up now.

Proud to be a Cyclone

Check it out: Racers Against Street Racing
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote