PDA

View Full Version : DSM Talk

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

BKs50trimGST
05-03-2005, 07:43 PM
Just wondering who is apart of DSM Talk? u probably all are, just wondering. What do you think of it?

Matt D.
05-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Big national forums suck.

BKs50trimGST
05-03-2005, 08:03 PM
but u can find alot of information on that site can't u? i just signed up to see what it was, lots of stuff but i know i can get it all from dsm style, just wondering if anything good about it.

Matt D.
05-03-2005, 08:48 PM
Yeah, somewhat good info that you can search for, but good luck trying to carry an educated conversation on there.

A//// Guy
05-03-2005, 08:58 PM
Thats pretty much how it is on Tuners too... Thats why I never post. I just look at all the retarded posts and some do searches on stuff that I might need to know. The search feature is nice on there but thats about it.

Halon
05-03-2005, 09:17 PM
Exactly, I use em mainly to search. And sometimes I try to answer questions, but I don't really ask anything on there because I'll get horrible responces that help none. And the new Site Admin at DSMTalk is an idiot too.

Kracka
05-03-2005, 09:23 PM
I learned a lot of what I know from Talk many years back, its been quite a while since I've visted either Talk or Toonerz and my guess is I never will again.

Jakey
05-03-2005, 10:15 PM
I spend quite a bit of time reading on Toonerz and proving stupid people wrong with the little knowledge I have. I have only browsed Talk a half of dozen times but have also heard that the new Admin is a f*cking idiot. Any forum that has Martin Hala as a moderator out to be trashed and never allowed to renew their domain name IMHO.

AJ
05-03-2005, 10:21 PM
DSMTuners, DSMTalk, DSMLife, DSMETC, ect ect. They are in the end created for the same reasons I made DSMStyle. Have an interactive board and hope it grows. Talk was the beginning. Tuners ended up as a well thought out network and Chris has made it into a great tool.

DSMStyle has stayed local for the most part and I couldn't have had it any other way. It started with select few on here signing up and word spread. Here it is now.

BTW, BKs50trimGST: Please work on the spelling, grammer, and correct punctuation. It helps fellow members actually read what's going on. ;)

Kracka
05-03-2005, 10:24 PM
Martin Hala

Who is he and what'd he do?