PDA

View Full Version : Disapointed in people

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Enes
10-22-2014, 09:26 PM
I talked to a few acquaintances and few posts on facebook but honestly so many people are Islamophobic its pathetic and disappointing on how the world has turned.

So I asked a question, If you had to leave your kid with someone for a day or two, would you feel more comfortable leaving him/her with a priest, or a Muslim?

What say you?

Hi :) back after a long absence :)

DSMINMN
10-22-2014, 09:37 PM
Oh boy..

Unless everyone decides to accept everyone they're some sort of "ist" or "ic". It's funny how the world has turned some type of way when in reality everything is being forced to change now. So realistically everything is being forced or attempted to change in the favor of these people.

One cannot point fingers when we get down to the nitty-gritty. Especially when the word Muslim comes into play.

This is not to say were not supposed to love our neighbor despite their personal decisions err...yeah.

I do not have a kid so I won't attempt to answer the question.

tehehodi
10-22-2014, 09:45 PM
Muslim, i trust my dad. :)

It's a religion he chose and I respect that. Such that he respects my atheist views. Hasn't changed who he is. Has been and still is a loving caring person just like when he was a Buddhist forced to convert to Christianity.

Speedfreak
10-22-2014, 10:00 PM
Well you know I'll say Muslim.

Welcome back.

JET
10-23-2014, 08:22 AM
Just like anything, there are always some nut jobs in every category. There are a lot of muslims so we are seeing more issues (just due to the number of muslims). The biggest problem is that these nut jobs are doing some heinous and public acts which brings bad publicity. This is very similar to the school shootings. A few maniacs make all the rest of the gun owners look bad.

Goat Blower
10-23-2014, 08:45 AM
I'd leave my kids with people I trust, I don't really care what race or religion they are.

DSMINMN
10-23-2014, 08:59 AM
I guess it has a lot to do with context. The "religion of peace" isn't so peaceful when you get right down to it.

JET
10-23-2014, 09:59 AM
I guess it has a lot to do with context. The "religion of peace" isn't so peaceful when you get right down to it.

Neither is Catholicism. Most religions say to wipe out other religions.

DSMINMN
10-23-2014, 10:02 AM
Neither is Catholicism. Most religions say to wipe out other religions.

I never claimed it was. In the same mention you won't read anywhere in the Bible to kill all infidels. Or things of this nature.

TkrPerformance
10-23-2014, 10:13 AM
I'd leave my kids with people I trust, I don't really care what race or religion they are.

That is right on for us too.