PDA

View Full Version : Remember the Black Panthers blocking polls in Philadelphia?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Matt D.
07-11-2010, 04:49 PM
NSFW - language
mN67KJdd6Mw

These guys were charged with voter intimidation during the election by Bush's administration. Once Obama was in office he let them go.

Apparently it's okay for black people to publicly display their vulgar hate for whites. Proof of a double standard is right here, folks.

Kracka
07-11-2010, 05:00 PM
The Obama administration makes me sick. Can you imagine the public uproar if Bush allowed the KKK to go down into the hood and block poling stations? These niggers need to get over themselves and realize THEY are they ones causing problems in their lives, not us whities. THEY are the reason racism still exists.

311evo
07-11-2010, 05:07 PM
The Obama administration makes me sick. Can you imagine the public uproar if Bush allowed the KKK to go down into the hood and block poling stations? These niggers need to get over themselves and realize THEY are they ones causing problems in their lives, not us whities. THEY are the reason racism still exists.

:score010:

sleepydsm
07-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Ok that guy is fucked up.

goodhart
07-11-2010, 06:05 PM

Exactly what I was thinking. The same is true for every race. They (blacks) need to realize that white people aren't the reason they have 9 kids, live on welfare, and can't quit sticking the needle in their arm.

But who am I to say anything, I am white and have obviously been feed from a silver spoon my whole life, never had to work for anything like the black man has had to. Plus, their great great great great great great great great garndparents were slaves, so we white people must owe them something right?

Shotgun!
07-11-2010, 07:09 PM
On what grounds were they pardoned?

1ViciousGSX
07-11-2010, 08:58 PM
YhYL-gmPdwg

:KANE:

FattyBoomBatty
07-11-2010, 08:59 PM
lol, really? Get a brain. Or a heart, one of the two. Either way you'll be better off in the end.

Exactly what I was thinking. The same is true for every race. They (blacks) need to realize that white people aren't the reason they have 9 kids, live on welfare, and can't quit sticking the needle in their arm.

But who am I to say anything, I am white and have obviously been feed from a silver spoon my whole life, never had to work for anything like the black man has had to. Plus, their great great great great great great great great garndparents were slaves, so we white people must owe them something right?

You're exactly right. You've never been a black person before. Neither have I, but you can't expect to ever be able to see the world as they have. If you go overseas to a homogeneous culture, you might get some idea of what it's like being black in a white society. I think you might find at first that you get stared at a lot, but beyond that you might notice that you won't be one quite the same playing field as one of them. You may be overqualified for a job and the perfect fit, but you'll be looked over or given a lesser position or pay simply because you're different. You could be fluent in the language and it wouldn't matter. You're an outsider.

I know I'm basically talking to myself since most racists are very close-minded, but if you ever try to see things differently, just know that there is a huge spectrum of people and generalizing is about the worst thing you can do for "race" relations.

Kracka
07-11-2010, 09:00 PM
lol, really? Get a brain. Or a heart, one of the two. Either way you'll be better off in the end.
I have both. How about you? You're obviously very oblivious to the world around you. This whole "overqualified and perfect fit for a job" stuff is complete BS. Have you even entered the adult working world yet? If anything, being black gives you an advantage since there are so many "black-only" college scholarships available. Don't forget about the stores/companies that advertise they are black owned and operated. How about government jobs where they have to hire at least a certain number of minorities even if they aren't as well qualified as a white male?

FattyBoomBatty
07-11-2010, 09:05 PM
It certainly doesn't come off that way and you didn't help your case by moving to one of the most xenophobic places in the USA. Not that that really has anything to do with this at all. You've never seemed to be one who could fathom walking in someone else's shoes for any amount of time. You're very happy in your world. I just think it's too bad that you won't really try to see things from another person's perspective.