PDA

View Full Version : WTB Restrictor for T3 !

Pages : [1] 2

scorcho96
10-22-2009, 02:57 AM
I would like to buy a T3 restrictor or does anyone where I can buy a restrictor for a T3? I called MAP but they cannot get it. Is there any one that has one, or can get them? Thanks!

95talonracer
10-22-2009, 09:24 AM
What does it matter if it is a T3? What turbo is it exactly? Journal or ball bearing? Who did you buy the turbo from?

scorcho96
10-22-2009, 09:38 AM
Because that is what I was told to buy to fix my problem by many people. Its a bullseye 50 trim, journal bearing. I know there already was a thread discussing the use of restrictors, and everyone seems to have there own personal views. Im just trying to get my car on the road before snow comes, and would like to purchase a restrictor. I purchased the turbo from Jhaan Dude.

95talonracer
10-22-2009, 01:29 PM
why do people keep going fucking cheap when buying a turbo!!!!!! I'll say it once and again. You don't need a dam restrictor if the turbo was rebuilt correctly. Its like bringing a toyota to a gm service center. They may be able to take it apart and put it back together but they still don't know the car like the maker themselves. Just send it to who ever makes the turbo to have it rebuilt. I can say that I have lost count on how many turbos were bought from him on here and they were junk from the beginning or within a hundred miles after. Do it right the first time and be done!

4seasons69
10-22-2009, 01:34 PM
why do people keep going fucking cheap when buying a turbo!!!!!! I'll say it once and again. You don't need a dam restrictor if the turbo was rebuilt correctly. Its like bringing a toyota to a gm service center. They may be able to take it apart and put it back together but they still don't know the car like the maker themselves. Just send it to who ever makes the turbo to have it rebuilt. I can say that I have lost count on how many turbos were bought from him on here and they were junk from the beginning or within a hundred miles after. Do it right the first time and be done!

x2!

slo6oh
10-22-2009, 05:07 PM
x2!

X3:deadhorse:

95talonracer
10-22-2009, 05:55 PM
x2!

X3:deadhorse:
Thank you! Now I know that I'm not the only one here. :nope:

slo6oh
10-22-2009, 06:11 PM
Thank you! Now I know that I'm not the only one here. :nope:

pay ban him

scorcho96
10-22-2009, 10:19 PM
Please, close this thread admins. I appreciate you guys putting in your input to help out and solve the problem.I do not want to start pointing fingers, Julian is standing by his product and has gone above and beyond to help me with not only my turbo, but my car.I dont want to start another thread discussing about restrictors.

95talonracer
10-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Payban me I dont care. It all goes towards a great cause ha! I just dont see what it matters if someone stands by their "product" if almost all of the turbos go bad. Is it really worth the few hundred and all of the time and hassle of having to pull the turbo off, down time of the car not running and everything else in the end for it to happen over and over again? Its your money and your car so hope it all goes well. LEt us know when you get it back up and running.