PDA

View Full Version : jhaan_dude is a good guy *edit* BAD GUY!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

hareboy1979
09-06-2007, 09:30 PM
julian has helped a bad situation become a great one
i was a virgin to these dsm's i jumped the gun and jumped all over a 91 eclipse gsx it was a pile of crap when i got it and i could have gotten rolled around again and again on this car but met a good dude that helped clean up the body and some other mechanical problems with the car and with juliens help and him giving me parts for my car its finaly somthing i actualy am almost proud to drive

he has been good to talk to and get info and advise on what to do next with my car matter of fact last weekend he spent about 8 hours working on my car and now it runs like a bat out of hell

cman3000
02-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Well, i paypaled jhaan the money for a DNP manifold on the 8th of January, and it didn't come until the 22nd of february, a day after when my car left to go get tuned(too late). He had many reasons for why this was, but one would think you could ship a box faster than a month and a half. Also, the DNP nameplate on the manifold fell off, which i was not aware of until about a month after buying it, and i found this out from another member, not jhaan until i confronted him about it. Overall it wasn't a great transaction. :score003:

rocket2g
04-07-2009, 03:30 PM
yeah julian had owed me over a thousand dollars for a supercharger for his VW, i gave him the benifit of the doubt,after i was promised So many things in such a short time spand, i enede up taking random misc. things just to clear the debt, some stuff didn't even work! and going to his work every payday to collect, asked him everyday where my money was, excuses from his girlfriend was in the hospital to he got kicked out of his house and had to travel HOURS from his work to a buddy of his in stacy,mn because he had NO other place to stay!! took him 3+ months to return SOME of the money, still owes me couple hundred dollars, then cries and wonders why i took his colateral, and that magnus intake he had was stolen from a buddy of mines brother! not happy, he can't get any credit from me. 0/10 on this one.

Fran05
04-08-2009, 12:09 PM
I just recently bought injectors from Julian, and they seem to work just fine. Good communication and fast shipment.

jhaan_dude
04-08-2009, 01:09 PM
as for rocket2g, he dissapeared off the map with my gt35r, even though i called him religiously while i was in the middle of a job change to make sure that he still had it. now he comes out of the woodwork to bash me! unbelievable, he dissapeared faster than hudini!

asshanson
04-08-2009, 01:21 PM
I thought you said that gt35r I gave you was junk and that you used the housings on another car?

jhaan_dude
04-08-2009, 02:18 PM
i did i bought the scm6152e center from carrie (95 talon racer) and use the housings on it!

eclipse_spyder
04-09-2009, 01:30 AM
I don't mean to cause anything but you gave rocket2g a junk gt35r?

jhaan_dude
04-09-2009, 11:24 AM
no, i gave him a scm6152e rebuilt center cartridge, with gt35r intake and exhaust housings. so the turbo was just fine!

and as for the magnus intake, this bastard has no idea whats going on. all he does is start shit on a forum he was almost banned on! i bought the magnus from stephan (GREASEMONKEY). so unless stephan stole it then you just keep going with the lies!

hareboy1979
04-09-2009, 01:59 PM
julian has been a great help on a # of occasions for me and also my brother regarding his conquest and my late eclipse

lets face it we cant make everyone happy all the time.