PDA

View Full Version : Customer Reviews

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

v8klla
07-18-2006, 10:44 PM
Please feel free to post your thoughts and opinions in regards to your experience with us, after all that's what really matters!

96_Tsi_AWD
08-03-2006, 10:17 AM
I'd like to be the first to submit my review of MAPerformance...

I will update this when my car is finished... but so far...Chris and Kyle have been great. Chris, being the owner and being the main contact person has been giving me prices, updates and diagnosis results and really couldn't be any better. He's very knowlegable, and very upfront and honest about everything. Although my car is not done yet, Chris has been very helpful in trying to decide what to do with my car, and helping me to determine the best solution for my problem.
He was honest about his pricing, very straightforward about the issues with the car and has been very willing to work with me to get the parts I need and not try to sell me anything I don't.

SO FAR, I give them two thumbs up!

Will give the final update when the car is done, and give a better overview of what was done and how Kyle did with the wrenchin'!!

Thanks guys!

Boostin_dreams
08-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Two Giant Thumbs Up!

When i bought my car it wasn't running at all. I purchased many parts from them and they put her back together. Kyle really knows what he is doing, Chris is very upfront about everything and great about calling when more miscellaneous parts need to be ordered. Again another two thumbs up!

v8klla
08-04-2006, 07:35 PM
Thanks a ton guys, glad to hear that you had a good experience!

Chris

96_Tsi_AWD
08-14-2006, 01:13 PM
in response to my own post. i got the car back last week and everything is great.

Basically, I got a new turbo BIG 16g to replace a shot factory turbo... and by shot i mean SHOT!! Kyle also made me an upper innercooler pipe with 1g BOV flange and he also had to fabricate the J-pipe to go with the new turbo.

a few other minor things were done, but overall, they did a great job.

2 thumbs up to the guys at MAPerformance!!

levi

v8klla
08-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Levi,

Glad to hear everything is working out for you, I was just about to give you a call and check up on it and then I saw this post! See you this weekend at the cookout!

Chris

Swifty1638
08-22-2006, 09:33 PM
Thanks to the guys for the great exhaust. It was the ghetto exhaust off of cher's white car, and I finally got around to fixing it. Kyle did a great job on welding a new o2 dump, downpipe, straightpipe, and exiting the muffler out the damn hole correctly! Thanks again guys.

-A. Swift

turboimports
08-24-2006, 02:10 PM
Just dropped off my brothers car here yesterday. I'll update how it turns out. Thanx guys.

rk4g63
08-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Although I dislike posting on this site, I just had to post on this topic. Chris and Kyle have been great. Kyle did a balance shaft elim and the front case setup on my block. Kyle did a great job - very meticulous and definitely not rushed. In addition, Chris didn't screw me in the pricing either - he quoted me a fair price.
MA Performance definitely recommended.

MaseWindu
08-25-2006, 06:56 PM
I purchased a PTE SCM 61, Mahle Pistons, Eagle Rods, and tons of other parts for my build. Lower prices and way faster shipping then all the other websites I usually go through. They will be my first stop for parts from now on.

Thanks, Mason