MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 12-03-2011   #1
mondale

Drives: 1g dsm
QuarterMaster twin disk w/HD gear drive disks.

Well the trans gave out a day after the car got tuned so....
Up for sale is a quartermaster HD gear drive complete unit. 7/8-20 spline (Not for a Evo input shaft/Dogbox). This clutch was used for 250 break in miles, then less than 100 miles after the dyno session. This clutch has less than 500 miles on it! I can count on one hand the pulls that I did with this clutch in the car. One 3rd gear, and one attempted 3rd and 4th gear when the transmission parted ways with some gear teeth. Zero launches, ever. I had Tim at TMZ put on a brand new OEM ring gear on the flywheel as well. The cover is scratched in a few spots from putting the trans in/out. Otherwise, like new. $1100 shipped.

I realize that this is steeper than some other ones on this board, but it is as close to new as you can find.
If I get my asking price, I will throw in my Competition Clutch forged steel clutch fork with the same mileage as the clutch. This will not snap on you, and does not require grinding to work with the twin disk setup. I will also include the earls braided ss line that replaces the rubber section by the trans.

The flywheel is not pictured because it is in the car still, same with the clutch fork/line.

Thanks for looking!
Wade
320-267-0149
Old 12-30-2011   #2
mondale

Drives: 1g dsm
Re: QuarterMaster twin disk w/HD gear drive disks.

SOLD!

Last edited by mondale; 06-16-2012 at 11:17 AM..
mondale is offline   Reply With Quote