MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Good Guy / Bad Guy feedback

Old 07-27-2011   #1
1G4g63t

Drives: 92 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
Thumbs down Supa_dupa_man

I don't know how many of you have dealt with this guy and there wasn't a post about any dealings with him up here so I figured I'd post something.

About a month ago I bought his Evo 4g Cellphone from him after he claimed it had a clean ESN. It did not. After many times of trying to get a hold of him I always get excuses or no response at all, I finally called Sprint for the 3rd time. Turns out there is money owed on the account and until that is taken care of the phone can't be released. I have tried to talk to and reason with this guy but all I get is BS from him. Or nothing at all.

yes I know it's partly my fault for not insisting that he go to Sprint with me and activate the phone before I handed him the cash but I was trusting because up till him I had always had great dealings with the members of this board.

here are a couple of the excuses i've gotten so far:

My Verizon phone is broken, contact me via PM.

Hey dude, I called them the day I met up with you and they said they are gonna have management call me, since the guy I talked to couldn't do anything... That night I got out of my car and dropped my phone, breaking it... So, now I'm waiting to get paid so I an get a new goddamn phone. I'm pissed... sorry about this.

Just so everyone is aware he no longer responds to my PM's

I don't know how to resolve this either. I feel like I bought an expensive paper weight.
1G4g63t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #2
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Drives: '08 Chrysler 300C
Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN
Re: Supa_dupa_man

I live in the same town as him...I know him well; now.

I know he has never built any cars besides his flat black Eclipse RS-T. The GT35R Neon he had was rebuilt by a guy I know because Supa screwed it all up (ran it out of oil, etc). Actually, COUNTLESS times said guy had to go to Supa's and fix his car because he didn't do something right while rebuilding it.

On top of that he is crooked and a habitual liar. He owns the website Mitsu-Media. I DO NOT suggest going to that website nor do I suggest registering on it. If you do not agree with one of the mods there, or have a different opinion about something, they will change your password on you so you can no longer use your account. That and they remove your email so you can't get the password they changed it to. Believe me, I know. Supa is one who does it. He only allows people HE likes to be on his website.

As far as the lying goes; he lies about all sorts of stupid little shit. I won't even get into his "601HP Neon w/a stock crank" stories or whatever, lol.

He doesn't even reply to me when I'm trying to be friendly... Sorry you had to deal with him man. I hope grows a pair and mans up and stops acting like a child.

Last edited by DSMINMN; 07-27-2011 at 10:48 AM..
DSMINMN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #3
scheides
flips McGee

I think I met him at Proving Grounds. He was in the big green bus and goes, 'scheides....you don't know me, but you hate me!' I had a mildly nice conversation with him while nearly falling over drunk, but IIRC it ended with me telling him that I would never register on his copy-cat site. Good times.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbotalon1g View Post
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #4
1G4g63t

so any ideas on how to deal with the fact I bought a worthless phone
Old 07-27-2011   #5
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

How much does he still owe on his bill? Why not pay him a visit?
Kracka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #6
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g

Got to love the pieces of shit invading the car scene.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #7
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Nothing new, not sure how the DSM-scene was pre-2000, but it's been occurring since then on pretty much every forum. It just sucks to see it on a local one too.
Kracka is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #8
1G4g63t

I never asked how much he owed but it just makes me mad that he wont make things right. I've thought about paying him a visit. me and some buddys because he's basically being really shady and h knowingly lied to me.
Old 07-27-2011   #9
turbotalon1g

Drives: '91 Automagic
Send a message via AIM to turbotalon1g

Thanks F&F.
Please leave feedback - http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/itrader.php?u=58309
turbotalon1g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011   #10
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Send a message via MSN to DSMINMN Send a message via Yahoo to DSMINMN Send a message via Skype™ to DSMINMN

Quote:
Originally Posted by scheides View Post
I think I met him at Proving Grounds. He was in the big green bus and goes, 'scheides....you don't know me, but you hate me!' I had a mildly nice conversation with him while nearly falling over drunk, but IIRC it ended with me telling him that I would never register on his copy-cat site. Good times.
Yeah. Accoring to him he beat you in your 2g in his flatblack RS-T back in the day. He also claimed you hate him because of it. lol And nice finally someone tells him about his homo site.
Old 07-27-2011   #11
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMINMN View Post
Yeah. Accoring to him he beat you in your 2g in his flatblack RS-T back in the day. He also claimed you hate him because of it. lol And nice finally someone tells him about his homo site.
Quote:
^ This.

(Sorry, just had to do it).
Old 07-27-2011   #12
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1G4g63t View Post
I never asked how much he owed but it just makes me mad that he wont make things right. I've thought about paying him a visit. me and some buddys because he's basically being really shady and h knowingly lied to me.
All I will say is this: I know where he lives, but he doesn't live alone; he lives at his friend's house. And this friend is a cool guy, but he will stand up for Supa, I can almost guarantee it. He's a crazy mofo., in a good way; nice guy besides that (lol).

NOT someone I would ever mess with, however. Just something you might want to watch out for incase you do decide to go visit him.
Old 07-27-2011   #13
1G4g63t

not to make threats but most of my friends are military and a few of them have already voiced concern over how I'm being treated.
Old 07-27-2011   #14
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Thumbs up Re: Supa_dupa_man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1G4g63t View Post
not to make threats but most of my friends are military and a few of them have already voiced concern over how I'm being treated.
I'm just looking out for the good guy here. I know how Supa is. He's got friends that would be there in a second, yet he wouldn't show up for anything for them. Yet somehow they stick around and help him out..? Anyway, just lookin' out.

Buuuut; if you have enough friends that can handle themselves then I would say you shall be fine.
Old 07-28-2011   #15
1G4g63t

I just don't understand why people can't be honorable business men.
Old 07-28-2011   #16
scheides
flips McGee

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSMINMN View Post
Hrm, he is either the guy that had a big chest and I offered to race him after one of our meets as a ploy to actually get him to show up (he did not) or I simply don't remember. Anyone that knows me will tell you how much I hold a grudge (I don't) esp over something like some highway pulls...LOL my 2G was never anything special...at its best on 100 oct it only made 300whp at one of LSE's dyno days. AFC, pump gas, and stock cams kinda limits the setup no matter what turbo you have on it!
Quote:
...I realized that I can't keep up my shit talking without anything to back it up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JV
S2000: For those of us that know the Miata is the best car on the planet, but also want extra power and to not have to turn in our man cards.
scheides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #17
chris02rex

Drives: 02 WRX/STI, 91 Tsi AWD, 07 Silverado

He definitely wasn't the guy with the big chest. I think i was with him when he talked to you inside the big green bus Scheides. We were sitting on that couch thing. But yea he's a cool friend and all but definitely not someone that you should buy something from. I bought the flat black rst from him which he said had like 1000$ coilovers on but it ended up being just those cheap ones on ebay that go over the stock strut. Non the less he is still my friend. But also the fact of going to his house would be a bad idea. His roommate is one bamf.
chris02rex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011   #18
DSMINMN
Mitsus for days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris02rex View Post
He definitely wasn't the guy with the big chest. I think i was with him when he talked to you inside the big green bus Scheides. We were sitting on that couch thing. But yea he's a cool friend and all but definitely not someone that you should buy something from. I bought the flat black rst from him which he said had like 1000$ coilovers on but it ended up being just those cheap ones on ebay that go over the stock strut. Non the less he is still my friend. But also the fact of going to his house would be a bad idea. His roommate is one bamf.
Point proven. JUST SAYING..
Old 07-28-2011   #19
niterydr
back in the saddle again

24 Hours Rally Champion! 3D Pacman white house edition Champion! 3D Racing - Track 2 Champion! ATV Winter Challenge Champion! Bloody Pingu Champion! WRX Racing 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 5

Drives: 2015 Ram Quad Cab Hemi, 1999 FRC Corvette, 93 Stealth Turbo
Send a message via AIM to niterydr

How much did you pay for the phone? Why not file a civil suit?
niterydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2011   #20
Supa_dupa_man
Bimmer Guy

Drives: ///M3

Wow... What a big deal made out of a failure to communicate. I haven't been on this forum in a while, therefore failed to get any PMs from anybody.

Who the fuck are you guys to judge someone you really don't even know?
The only person I really do know on here is chris02rex, who happened to buy a scrap car from me for crushing weight... I told you it had coil-overs on it, I also said the kid I bought them from said they were some super overpriced suspension parts.

Chayce (DSMINMN) You can go DIAF, grow the fuck up, quit sucking on mommy's tits and go buy your own car. Who the fuck says I haven't built any of my own cars? I've built more shit than you have any sort of knowledge of. I never once did say that I beat any of Schides cars, quit putting words in my mouth. You wouldn't want to go into the story of the Neon with a stock crank in it? I wish you knew that a stock crank can hold up to more than 600whp...

I PM'd 14g63T back, I'm going to fix this incident.