MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicles for sale

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2011   #1
MitchinDSM

Drives: GS-T
95 GST

I'm selling my 95 GST. The color of the car is Grey, got a minor ding on the driver's side and the bumpers a little rough. It runs for the most part, but there are a few unknown issues, one of them electrical.
The car has 117k on it, 600 miles on a new 7bolt short block from Primo. The turbos not in good shape, it spools but the seals on it are bad, so it puffs out smoke. There is a balance shaft eliminator kit on the block and the heads in good shape. Also there is a Automatic Transmission thats got 10k on it. Lastly there is an exhaust leak about 2-3 feet in the piping, so a whole new system is reccomended.
The main reason I'm selling it is because I need a more reliable way to school and work and I can't afford to miss either. I really hate getting rid of this thing, only had it running for a month, but I need a reliable car and there's no room in my garage to work on this thing.
My price is 1200 OBO. I am willing to negotiate the pricing to a certain extent, I know the body is not in the best of shape and the cars bone stock for the most part. So if you're interested, gimme a call/text at 763-443-8703, I will be posting picture as soon as I can.