MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 05-06-2008   #1
Matt D.
Shit Rocket Pilot

Drives: 2003 Evolution VIII
Send a message via ICQ to Matt D. Send a message via AIM to Matt D. Send a message via MSN to Matt D. Send a message via Yahoo to Matt D.
FS: R/C planes, NIB plane/heli radio

These are two planes that I've had for nearly 10 years. The trainer is what I learned to fly with. It has a .40 engine and a 4-channel radio. I haven't flown in about 7 years and it's time to let someone else have some fun. The metal hinges are rusting from it sitting so long, and the engine will probably need a good cleaning if not being replaced all together. Both the receiver and transmitter batteries will probably need to be replaced.

This plane is a Quickie 500 pylon racer. I bought it from a friend back in the day who built it and then didn't want to race it. Shortly after I bought it the field I flew at stopped racing so it just sat in my room doing nothing. I broke the engine in and that was it. It has a 6-channel radio, which like the other plane probably needs both batteries replaced from sitting so long. The GP .42 engine was broken in and nothing more, so it's practically brand new. Some of the covering is lifting up creating bubbles here and there, I don't know if it can be fixed with an iron or will need to be completely recovered. I remember something in the elevator or ailerons being loose, the control rods probably just need to be epoxied again.

This is a brand new Futaba 7CHP radio that I bought thinking I wanted to get back into flying and buy a helicopter this summer. I now realize that this was an impulse buy (I got a good deal on it) and I have too many hobbies. It is new in the box. I put one charge on the transmitter to test it out and that's it, the receiver battery has not been charged. This can be used for planes or helicopters.

I'd like to get $75 for each plane and $250 for the radio. Buy everything for $350. I am negotiable on the planes, not the radio.
Matt D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008   #2
DSM_421
Banned

Drives: down the middle of the fairway bitches!
Re: FS: R/C planes, NIB plane/heli radio

Someone really wants money for the Evo
DSM_421 is offline   Reply With Quote