MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 08-26-2014   #1
BriK

Drives: GG IX MR SE
FS: Volk LE37 18" x 7.5" +30 offset with 5x112 bolt pattern with tires

I know these aren't ideal for this site given that Evos and most Mitsus have a 5x114.3 bolt pattern and these are 5x112, but there are adapters which will make them work, people here have other cars, and people know people. I haven't used them personally but I've found these adapters which seem to fit the bill.

Four Volk LE37, 18" x 7.5" +30 offset with 5x112 bolt pattern. Wheels will come with 225/40/18 Michelin Pilot Sport tires but three are fairly worn and will need to be replaced soon.

These wheels are the same as TE37's, meaning they're Forged Monoblock and therefore incredibly strong and incredibly light at just 17.0 pounds per wheel. The "LE" designation is to indicate these are a limited edition (now discontinued), offered with a gunmetal face/ center and a polished lip, while TE37's are usually a single color.

As you can see from pictures, the wheels are in fantastic condition. One wheel has very minor curb rash which I highlight in a picture below. Honestly, it was hard to find and also hard to photograph since it's so minor and blends in so much. Looking at the detailed pictures of individual wheels also shows you how minor it is.

TE37's are almost $900 a piece new, over $3600 for the set, and these LE37's are extremely rare, especially in 5x112 bolt pattern. I'm asking $2000 for everything, or $1900 without center caps. I won't separate the wheels and tires.

Picture of the curb rash.
Old 09-05-2014   #2
BriK

Drives: GG IX MR SE
Re: FS: Volk LE37 18" x 7.5" +30 offset with 5x112 bolt pattern with tires

Bump and price drop to $1900.