john
Business as usual

Drives: Dodge Viper and Honda Insight
Hmmmm
Old 08-09-2004   #2
93laserawd

Tournaments Won: 6

Go Kerry!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF ARNOLD WAS RUNNING ID VOTE FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-09-2004   #3
vapour24

bush
Old 08-09-2004   #4
SuperSleeper

Drives: 2012 Audi S4
Send a message via AIM to SuperSleeper
This is a very republican forum, if I recall correctly. Bush here.
SuperSleeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #5
IneedaGSX

Send a message via MSN to IneedaGSX
Hey I don't know about you but I would like someone smarter than me I office.
Old 08-09-2004   #6
LightningGSX
Hellbound

I'd take a not so bright prez with some balls, over a "smart" pussy one any day.Kerry is a poor excuse for an american, and even poorer excuse for a presidential candidate.People may not like/agree with Bush, but that doesn't make Kerry a good choice.
Old 08-09-2004   #7
CVD
Sten Sniper

Drives: Evo VIII RS
Send a message via AIM to CVD
Kerry running this country is a frightening thought.
CVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #8
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
Bush Running this country is a VERY SCARY thought. The majority of the troops in Iraq will not be voting for bush. he has lied consistantly throught his campaign. he is a shame to this nation. if we leave this man in office, god help us all. He is the Hitler of this generation without the speaking ability. Are you fucking blind people. cant you see that he is trying to CONQUER iraq, not free it.
Someone said in this forum that he has less money then kerry, that is a good point but look at the flip side. Bush and the Bush family are oil tycoons right? yeah. well if hes not rich then he must not be getting the oil at a good price, taking over iraq would lower the price making it easier for him to turn a bigger profit. if we were really fighting a war on terrorism the why the fuck are we not all over afganistan or invading north korea, come on people. bush didnt find shit in iraq. and the tactics used in fighting the war in iraq are the same ones used when a country is taking over another country.
Stem Cell Research is another prime example of why bush should be dragged out in the street and shot. Stem cells are the key to curing MANY diseases, including many forms of cancer, bush is not approving the research in order to use the stem cells. Why would he be doing this??? well he is a strict christian that is against abortion, the thing is is that the stem cells that they would be using are not after the baby is born but a womens eggs. so how is it against the morals of the christian right if it is not aborting a fertilised egg? these eggs could be used for the stem cells to create a liver, a lung, or any other vital organ that would need to be replaced. WTF Bush, why would he be stopping research that would be saving lives? Think about that if you have a family member that has cancer and is going through the pain and anguish of radiation and chemotherapy.
He is in the process of signing a bill to stop freedome of speech over the airwaves of radio saying that you cannotspeak of certain things. are we seriously going to let him do this.
You strict republicans need to step back and question your government, we are the masses and that is our JOB as citizens of this country, to chose the man that will do the best job in the white house. all i want you to do is take an unbias look at the facts, then choose.
Tom
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #9
LightningGSX
Hellbound

Few things.

Bush running the country isn't scary at all, he's been doing for the last 4 years, and are country is doing RELATIVELY well.

There is zero profit potential for Bush from Iraq.

Christian morals run alot deeping than Bush in our government.

I don't see(even in the least little bit) how Bush is "conquering" Iraq.

We are taking diplomatic action against North Korea, which is the best option at present.The potential loss of life in a war with North Korea is almost unimaginable.

We ARE all over Afghanistan, Iraq just seems to get the most media attention.

Out of the present presidential candidates, Bush is BY FAR the best man for the job.
Old 08-09-2004   #10
Halon
Pewp Champion

Drives: Teh Bean
Send a message via AIM to Halon
Quote:
Originally posted by tpunx99GSX@Aug 9 2004, 03:58 AM
Bush Running this country is a VERY SCARY thought. The majority of the troops in Iraq will not be voting for bush. he has lied consistantly throught his campaign. he is a shame to this nation. if we leave this man in office, god help us all. He is the Hitler of this generation without the speaking ability. Are you fucking blind people. cant you see that he is trying to CONQUER iraq, not free it.
Someone said in this forum that he has less money then kerry, that is a good point but look at the flip side. Bush and the Bush family are oil tycoons right? yeah. well if hes not rich then he must not be getting the oil at a good price, taking over iraq would lower the price making it easier for him to turn a bigger profit. if we were really fighting a war on terrorism the why the fuck are we not all over afganistan or invading north korea, come on people. bush didnt find shit in iraq. and the tactics used in fighting the war in iraq are the same ones used when a country is taking over another country.
Stem Cell Research is another prime example of why bush should be dragged out in the street and shot. Stem cells are the key to curing MANY diseases, including many forms of cancer, bush is not approving the research in order to use the stem cells. Why would he be doing this??? well he is a strict christian that is against abortion, the thing is is that the stem cells that they would be using are not after the baby is born but a womens eggs. so how is it against the morals of the christian right if it is not aborting a fertilised egg? these eggs could be used for the stem cells to create a liver, a lung, or any other vital organ that would need to be replaced. WTF Bush, why would he be stopping research that would be saving lives? Think about that if you have a family member that has cancer and is going through the pain and anguish of radiation and chemotherapy.
He is in the process of signing a bill to stop freedome of speech over the airwaves of radio saying that you cannotspeak of certain things. are we seriously going to let him do this.
You strict republicans need to step back and question your government, we are the masses and that is our JOB as citizens of this country, to chose the man that will do the best job in the white house. all i want you to do is take an unbias look at the facts, then choose.
Tom
You sound like part of Saddam's regime with this whole "BUSH TRYING TO CONQUER IRAQ, NOT FREE IT". Under Bush, we have put an end to two corrupt regimes. We did take over Iraq, that was the whole point. To take it away from the corrupt regime, help them construct a better, more civil, and FREE government, and then give them back control. Isn't that what happened? Not only that, but in the process of doing so, made the rest of world take a step back and see that we can bite if have be. Did you hear what kinds of things those governments had to say about us? Saying we couldn't make it in a war, the US has become weak. Sure bet they can't say that now and keep a straight face. Another thing people don't realise is his idea of containment. Name the one country that would most likely pose an actual real threat to the US. CHINA! If we went to war with China, that would be one ugly scuffle. Well some people in Washington realised this, and now we have managed to contain China very well. We have become closer alies with India, Mongolia, and have bases and troops in each. Now we have bases in Iraq and Afghanistan with troops there as well. Countless numbers of troops in Japan. We're close enough to touch them if they ever even tried to flex their muscels at us. Not saying they want to start beef now, but who knows what the future may hold. I think Bush has managed to make our country much safer then it was in the past. We are also much more dedicated in a fight against terrorism then ever before. Who knows what else may have happened if it wasn't for our massive increase in terrorism awareness. Sure there's always things that could have been done differently and better. Bush was faced with some major decisions that had to be made quickly. I guarantee there's things he wishes he would have done differently. But he made a decision, stuck with it, and made sure it got carried out. Calling him a shame to this nation is ubsurd. I don't agree with some stuff he did, but there's always going to be someone who doesn't agree with something you do. There were people against the war sure, but he didn't fold under pressure and run away with his tail between his legs. He stuck with it. God I can't believe some of the crap you just said. Let me also guess, you're getting your info off the news. You think they actually openly broadcast every freaking thing that happened and went on? There is so much more that you and I will never know. You just have to have faith in your leader, and trust that he is basing his decisions off what is best four our country. And about his war tactics. Taking out command and control. What better way to cause confusion within a unit then to take out the people who are barking the orders and know and see the big picture. And the tactics obviously worked. We managed to take over the capital in what, a month? Can you imagine the look on the faces of leaders of North Korea (or any other government in the world) watching the news, showing how quickly we advanced into that contry and how short of time it was until we were in control of the capital. I don't watch the news everyday, but when I do, I sure don't hear about North Korea as a huge threat like I used to see on the news all the time. What tactics would you prefer? Did you think nobody was going to die or sumthin? Innocent Iraqis and US citizens wouldn't die? It's war, people get blown up. It's the nature of the beast. And the military says to us troops, Don't die for your country, make them die for theirs. And I think we did just that. If you read TIME or any magazines that interviewed him, then you'll understand his motives. He is a very religious man. And he believes god wants freedom in the world. So he told himself and god that if he made it to office, he'd try and spread freedom throughout the world, which is what he is doing. OK, I'm done, I'm a bad debater so if some of my responces seemed a lil off then sorry, but that's about the best i can do. Bush is definately not a disgrace to this country I'd say. I think he served as Commander in Cheif very well. But at the same time though, I also believe right now this country needs a democratic leader. I'm not partial to parties when voting, but right now I think we need a leader who will focus in on the country, and the middle class citizens, and not someone who is trying to reach out to help the rest of the world. And Democrats seem to fit that roll better. But then again we're talkin about Kerry as the Democratic choice, and I just don't know about that man. OK I'm done. Sorry for the long post. Just couldn't believe what was said about Bush.
2006 Bayliner 195 - Carbed 5.0 Top Speed Test
Halon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #11
Enes

Send a message via ICQ to Enes Send a message via AIM to Enes Send a message via MSN to Enes Send a message via Yahoo to Enes
I would vote for myself.. and i would lover DSM car insurance as my second thing in the office!

-e
Old 08-09-2004   #12
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
Jeezus Tom, you have been in Cali, what a month? And you have already turned into a liberal pussy! Educate yourself on politics a little more before you go spouting off crap next time.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #13
Jakey
Asshat King

Send a message via MSN to Jakey
I'm voting for Bush simply because, as CVD put it, Kerry running this country is very frightening.

Here is a very interesting video about Kerry: http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/vietnam.htm

...and also a very good site about Kerry: http://www.kerrylied.com/

Proud to be a Cyclone

Check it out: Racers Against Street Racing
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #14
AJ
Area code 166 represent

Send a message via AIM to AJ Send a message via Yahoo to AJ
I think Mark should be a president.
Old 08-09-2004   #15
glempo

Quote:
Originally posted by me612@Aug 9 2004, 05:24 AM
help them construct a better, more civil, and FREE government, and then give them back control. Isn't that what happened? Not only that, but in the , and now we have managed to contain China very well. We have become closer alies with India, Mongolia, and have bases and troops in each. Now we have bases in Iraq and Afghanistan with troops there as well. Countless numbers of troops in Japan. We're close enough to touch them if they ever even tried to flex their muscels at us. Not saying they want to start beef now, but who knows what the future may hold. I think Bush has managed to make our country much safer then it was in the past. We are also much more dedicated in a fight against terrorism then ever before. We managed to take over the capital in what, a month? Can you imagine the look on the faces of leaders of North Korea (or any other government in the world) watching the news, showing how quickly we advanced into that contry and how short of time it was until we were in control of the capital. Did you think nobody was going to die or sumthin? Innocent Iraqis and US citizens wouldn't die? It's war, people get blown up. It's the nature of the beast. And the military says to us troops, Don't die for your country, make them die for theirs. And I think we did just that. Bush is definately not a disgrace to this country I'd say.
This is crap... I usually like what you say dude but this is BS. I know im not gonna change your mind or anything. But i personally dont see how taking over a country and forcing our ways, and ideals is freeing a country. "here ya go guys...we killed the crazy leader guy, left you with no government. And now were gonna set up a government like ours and all will be good!" Or hey lets a have a military precence in any country we can.. thats crap. Wed never let another country do that to us...

We as americans are arrogant, self centered, and oblivious to how the world works.. most americans think the world likes us. And thats just not the case. I personally am not only ashamed of our president, but at what our "great nation" has become. Were like 1940s Germany without the killin of inoccent people.

I personally will be leavin this country as soon as its possible.

the only reason i would vote for Kerry is to keep bush out of the office.. i wouldnt vote for him normally, but i think bush is a monkey puppet
Old 08-09-2004   #16
CVD
Sten Sniper

Drives: Evo VIII RS
Send a message via AIM to CVD
Not everything the US does is right. And not everything the US does is done correctly. But sometimes things need to be done. Some people seem to think that since we are stronger than everyone else, it is wrong of us to interfere, or to use our strength to force others to do things.

When things like genocide and massacreing of innocents happens, we should just sit on our thumbs right? When a people asks for help we should just stay home, because hey, we wouldnt want to step on anyones toes.
CVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #17
JET
Is funding Exxon.

Drives: like a bat outta hell!
Send a message via AIM to JET Send a message via Yahoo to JET
Quote:
Originally posted by glempo@Aug 9 2004, 12:25 PM
I personally will be leavin this country as soon as its possible.
I wish more people with your views would take the same actions!

I see both of you points and agree with some of both of them. I agree more with me612, although it is a little closed minded. We shouldn't be forcing capitalism on another country, but the terrorist backing lunatic that was in there had to be taken out. We couldn't leave them with no government, so we put in one like ours, since obviously we think this is the best kind. I don't think there was a lot of alternative there.

My motorcycle is stock and reliable, my Talon is neither!
JET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #18
tpunx99GSX

Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX
well you republicans lost some of the hope of salvaging an election, nader is out so you now know where those votes are going, straight to kerry. hell that is one of the reasons gore is not the president. its actually funny because the republican party was fighting feriously to get more votes for nader so he could be on the ballot. whats really sad about that situation is that they feel that their own president is not strong enough to win in a heads up fight.

Jet, Im not spouting off crap, its just that you are so close minded that you dont see the whole picture. We are HATED by the allies that stood by us years ago. we went into a country without the approval of the UN council, we are lucky that the UN hasnt invaded us for being traitors. lets not think of it as a hitler US, that would be wrong, hitler just tried to take over europe, FUCK People bush is trying to take over the PLANET. tell me, what business do we have in germany, or china, or japan, these are our allies. the saudis want nothing to do with us, and they helped us in desert storm.
The bush family is weak, they tried 12 years ago to get saddam for oil and didnt get him then.
"There is zero profit potential for Bush from Iraq."
Complete and utter BULL SHIT.
"I don't see(even in the least little bit) how Bush is "conquering" Iraq."
The attack patterns and how they were Initiated were that of a country taking over another country. "Shock and Awe" yeah we are shocked at the fact that he went against all of our allies, shock that we put a president with the IQ less then that of his age in office, awe of the horrific acts that our government has accomplished.
"Christian morals run alot deeping than Bush in our government."
The Christian right has been trying to take over the government for years upon years. and yes it is the christians that are trying to ban stem cell research. SEPERATION OF CHURCH AND STATE. its what made this land great and i forsee a future with bush ending this nation and ending the live of many more to come. and to not even attend the bringing back of american bodies that have perished because of his horrible war is a disgrace.
Im sick of watching a man that has no idea what is going on, lead our country.
Tom
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
Old 08-09-2004   #19
Raptor
ConArtist

Bush because he does have the balls to get things done. The man has been put a test that very few others would have had any success with and of course there will be a bunch of dumbasses whining that they could have done better or that he was wrong by his actions. In the end, the proper outcome has happened and the battle is ongoing, let the right leader fight it.

As far as tom to be more of a liberal pussy since he moved to CA, I have to dissagree with that. He has always been a liberal pussy with unrealistic viewpoints. He has always opened his mouth and proved his lack of intelligence and most interestingly, he talks about Bush not being ethical or completely truthful thoughout his campaign, that is something that is subject to speculation and also should be questioned by someone standing on firmer ground with there own ethics.
Raptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2004   #20
tpunx99GSX

and no ME612 I dont take all of my info from the news, I take it from people that were actually stationed in Iraq, Air Force intellegence that are controlling the nukes at minot, believe me, my words come with a great deal of backing. My uncles were all in some form of military.
i have talked with people useing an unbias mind and learned things that would amaze you and shock you into saying get this fucking guy out of here.
It is all truth.
Tom