MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Mitsu vehicle parts for sale

Old 02-07-2010   #1
MacGSX

Drive By Shooting Champion!
FS: (1) Greddy Type RS and (2) Type S BOV's

GReddy Type RS: Works flawless! Recirculation kit included/installed $125 shipped!

Greddy Type S #1: Authentic Type S with Carbon fiber top. Worked perfect before the adjustment screw stripped. It has no adjustment screw and the threads stripped out. A simple re-tap and 10 cent screw from the hardware store would fix this but I have zero time. If it doesn't sell I'll fix it down the road and sell it for a bit more. $75 shipped

Greddy Type S #2: Authentic Type S. The top on this one someone had attempted to re-tap but botched it and made the hole entirely to big. I will include an extra top that had been painted black. The top also has stripped threads but has never been re-taped so again a simple tap would fix it right up. Also 2 of the allen bolts that hold the top on seem to be rounded out slightly. Because of all this, only $50 shipped.

Other Pics:

Jordan

I'm not around here much and havent been for awhile but I am a long time member over on Dsmtalk.com if your wondering who I am
PTE 50trim, PTE 880's, Wally 255 fp, Aeromotive AFPR, ACT 2600 w/flywheel, Evo3 exhaust mani, Evo3 O2 housing, RRE 3'' DP, RRE high flow Cat, APEX N1 catback, Greddy FMIC, ExtPSI Intake, Greddy type S BOV, DSMLINK, Greddy E-01 BC
MacGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010   #2
mitsukid124

Drives: 97 eclipse gst
Re: FS: (1) Greddy Type RS and (2) Type S BOV's

if only i had a money tree. i deffinately wouldn't mind takin the rs off your hands.
maybe i'll get lucky and it'll be here in a few week.
mitsukid124 is offline   Reply With Quote