MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > Way Off Topic > Politics - FACTS and GOOD ATTITUDES ONLY

Old 03-12-2015   #1
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Two cops shot in Ferguson,....

Discuss!

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

When she get's bitchy, SPANK THAT ASS!
(#Y#)
1ViciousGSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #2
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Send a message via AIM to SlowWhite
Re: Two cops shot in Ferguson,....

this just happen? Hadnt heard anything.. (starts google search)
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph
SlowWhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #3
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

"he shots were believed to come from a handgun across the street from the police department, which has been a national focal point since the fatal Aug. 9 shooting of Michael Brown, who was black and unarmed, by a white police officer"

the media has so much to do with this shooting as anyone - when they write crap they need to tell the complete story. ya he was unarmed - but why doesnt it state the fact that it happened after he attacked the police officer and grabbed his gun, etc, etc.

Leaving out key information like that makes people who might not know the whole story think, it was just a black guy walking down the street and got shot by a police officer.

I honestly the media needs to start being held responsible for the twists they try to push on the public. And the government IMO needs to bring back sensorship programs
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph

Last edited by SlowWhite; 03-13-2015 at 03:46 AM..
Old 03-13-2015   #4
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

The cops should have put their hands up in the air and yelled "Don't shoot!"

I'm honestly surprised it took this long though. That city is in need of martial law.
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #5
Goat Blower
aka Goodbye

Asteroids Champion! Beach Squirter Champion!
Drives: Taylor Made R15

Censorship? No, absolutely not. But they are trying, think "net neutrality", the recent law that just passed.

Our elected leaders had every bit as much to do with this as the media, maybe more so in this case. All that stuff about us all getting along better after January 20th, 2009 didn't quite come true. Exactly the opposite I'd say.
2017 GMC Yukon-Current winter hooptie

Goat Blower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #6
Kracka
R U DTF bro?

Drives: C8 Stingray Z51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Blower View Post
Our elected leaders had every bit as much to do with this as the media, maybe more so in this case. All that stuff about us all getting along better after January 20th, 2009 didn't quite come true. Exactly the opposite I'd say.
I completely agree; Obama and Holder fanned the flames in Ferguson from the get-go. The racial divide in this country has gotten noticeably wider too (with studies and surveys to back it up).
Kracka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #7
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Quote:
Censorship? No, absolutely not. But they are trying, think "net neutrality", the recent law that just passed.

+1

"You don't have a clue. You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance."

(#Y#)
Old 03-13-2015   #8
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
I completely agree; Obama and Holder fanned the flames in Ferguson from the get-go. The racial divide in this country has gotten noticeably wider too (with studies and surveys to back it up).
And they should be held accountable!

(#Y#)
Old 03-13-2015   #9
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Please explain your point on Net Neutrality... Not sure by your statement if you understand it or not.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #10
tpunx99GSX

Tournaments Won: 3

Drives: Lancer and Durango
Send a message via ICQ to tpunx99GSX Send a message via AIM to tpunx99GSX Send a message via MSN to tpunx99GSX Send a message via Yahoo to tpunx99GSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracka View Post
I was wondering when you were going to blame obama.
Scientific theories are the most reliable, rigorous, and comprehensive form of scientific knowledge. This is significantly different from the common usage of the word "theory", which implies that something is a conjecture, hypothesis, or guess.
tpunx99GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #11
Trogdor

Drives: people crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpunx99GSX View Post
I was wondering when you were going to blame obama.
#ThanksObama
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #12
AwdGSX13

Drives: Cars

Media is definitely a problem in this country, some are so biased in what they choose to report. You also do not see them reporting on the black cops who kill black people?? Or black cops whom kill white people?? They should be held accountable for stirring the pot.

#alllivesmatter

'94 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
'06 Acura TL
AwdGSX13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #13
Alpha D
Got Boost o_O'' m

Drives: 1991 Eagle Talon TSI AWD Spooling Fiddy Trim Style

What happens when greed fuels an economy...what ever makes the most hits
Alpha D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #14
SlowWhite
Been there, done that.

Part of my censorship deal refers to the type of lyrics played on radio, video games, and movies.

Seeing a 7yr old at the theatres watching "the hangover" including all the nude scenes at the end.

Is wrong and when we asked the theatre manager about it. They said its law says its not up to use, so long as they are accompanied by an adult they can be brought in.

Thats just an example of why I believe there are plenty of cases where the governments need to set laws to help combat , stupidity of parents sometime.

Remember when "two live crew" or what ever was banned in the USA. For there lyrics about treatment of women. Now adays that would probably be rated pg13.

And to make change it has to start with the children. Like the saying goes "cant teach an old dog new tricks" bring back the meaning of honor,respect in one's self and things can change back for the better.
1992 GSX - sold
1996 GST - sold
1995 GSX - sold
Best 1/4 - 11.7 on 93oct
Best 1/4 MPH - 120mph

Last edited by SlowWhite; 03-13-2015 at 12:24 PM..
Old 03-13-2015   #15
1ViciousGSX
Admin

What the media won't talk about is how the high ratio of black arrest/crime vs white arrest/crime in Ferguson is simply in the demographics. But that doesn't matter when you're pushing an agenda,......

As of the 2010 census,[4] there were 21,203 people, 8,192 households, and 5,500 families residing in the city. The population density was 3,425.4 inhabitants per square mile (1,322.6/km2). There were 9,105 housing units at an average density of 1,470.9 per square mile (567.9/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 67.4% African American, 29.3% White, 0.5% Asian, 0.4% Native American, 0.4% from other races, and 2.0% from two or more races. Hispanic and Latino of any race were 1.2% of the population.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson,_Missouri

And yes, the shooting of those two police officers falls right at the hands of the press, Obama and Holder for stoking the flames of racism since Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson through the window of his police vehicle while going for his gun. The facts clearly showed after all this time that Michael Brown was clearly at fault as Holder's DOJ report clearly shows.

(#Y#)

Last edited by 1ViciousGSX; 03-13-2015 at 04:31 PM..
Old 03-13-2015   #16
jeremy1375

Drives: 1990 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD

There's no excuse for shooting a cop. The person/people responsible are guilty as shit of attempted murder and should be prosecuted at such.

Having said that, I support the protests and what they stand for. I am very aware that my life wouldn't have been as easy had I been born black instead of white. I can only imagine the petty crimes I committed as a kid would have been dealt with much differently had I been a person of color. Racism exists in this country whether people reject the notion or not. I am not consciously racist, but I certainly grew up learning to see black people as somehow different. That notion runs deep within the history of the USA whether you acknowledge it or not.

There is still a generation of black folks alive that lived through the Jim Crow days. They may have had friends or family strung up and hung by the KKK. They may have survived a nigger hunt. The history for the majority of black families whose ancestors came over as slaves most likely doesn't include any type of wealth or privilege.

The big picture of these protests is to bring into the nations consciousness the idea that blacks are equal to whites in every way. That is not how the nation unconsciously sees things.
jeremy1375 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #17
Trogdor

Drives: people crazy

And then this happened... Apparently this guy thinks that the police were in on killing two of their own just to blame black people...
http://controversialtimes.com/news/c...by-cops-video/
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #18
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowWhite View Post
And to make change it has to start with the children. Like the saying goes "cant teach an old dog new tricks" bring back the meaning of honor,respect in one's self and things can change back for the better.
+1

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

That also works to destroy a nation if you destroy it's youth, just look around.

(#Y#)
Old 03-13-2015   #19
tehehodi
Braaaaaaaap!

Drives: '09 Silveraydo
Send a message via AIM to tehehodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ViciousGSX View Post
+1

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.
-Adolf Hitler

That also works to destroy a nation if you destroy it's youth, just look around.
We can blame Kanye West and Miley Cyrus.
tehehodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015   #20
1ViciousGSX
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1375 View Post
Having said that, I support the protests and what they stand for. I am very aware that my life wouldn't have been as easy had I been born black instead of white. I can only imagine the petty crimes I committed as a kid would have been dealt with much differently had I been a person of color. Racism exists in this country whether people reject the notion or not. I am not consciously racist, but I certainly grew up learning to see black people as somehow different. That notion runs deep within the history of the USA whether you acknowledge it or not.

The big picture of these protests is to bring into the nations consciousness the idea that blacks are equal to whites in every way. That is not how the nation unconsciously sees things.
"Stop talking about it"
https://youtu.be/wMGfhXCpN2k

The truth of the matter is that we all have access to a proper education and making ourselves better. Some choose not too while some just can't. Equal input does not guarantee equal results. I graduated high school in the mid '80s while going through segregated busing and schools because minorities were always crying about how their schools were inferior, their class rooms were inferior, their school desk were inferior, their teachers were inferior, etc, etc, etc. So instead of going to the school that was less than one mile away I had a 40 minute bus ride each way to and from my home to a minority area while passing up buses from that minority community going into and out of mine. I sat in class rooms with clowns who wanted to play all day and act like they owned the world or were owed something, being white or black didn't matter, both races had clowns, just like both races had learners/achievers. The end result was what you woud expect, those that applied themselves were rewarded with an education and became successful, those who didn't blamed everything, everybody else, the system, rasicsm, etc., anything else they could think of except for looking inward at themselves. Same thing is going on today. Keep talking about racism and the black community will never see itself as able to get ahead because there will always be some contrived underlying "plot" against them. Makes me think about that elephant thats tied to a string and goes nowhere because it's been made to believe it can't.

(#Y#)

Last edited by 1ViciousGSX; 03-13-2015 at 04:27 PM..

Tags
#enoughaboutferguson, #obamahitlermediasfault, turd furg, where is ferguson