MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 07-18-2012   #1
Brandito93

Drives: 1989 Nissan 240SX RB20
Send a message via Skype™ to Brandito93
FS 1990 240SX Sileighty RB20 ***VERY CLEAN*** NEW INFO/PRICE

I have a 1990 Nissan 240SX. It has a Skyline RB20DET motor in it with 25k on it. Body has 132k. Mods that are done to it are:

FMIC
Custom Intake Made by Modern Automotive Performance Modern Automotive Performance - Redefining fast.
3" downpipe
3" exhaust
HKS SSQV BOV
Clutchmatsters Stage 2 Clutch
Rear LSD
17" Rota D2's
Z32 MAF
Brand new Mishimoto radiator with Mishimoto overflow tank

I'm sure I forgot a few things. The car was painted a year ago and it was painted in and out. Has a Silvia S13 front with a Veilside front bumper and 8000k HIDs. Full Cusco coil overs. Has BRAND NEW Toyo Extensa 225/45/17's up front and has Dunlop 235/45/17's in back. The car is amazingly clean. Turns MANY heads. Tuned with Jim Wolf ECU and boost is set at stock 10psi. Price is $9,250 OBO. I'm not very flexible on the price.

My cell number is 320-766-6141. I'd prefer text. More pics available here...Pictures by Brandito93DSM - Photobucket

1, 2 pull in RB20 S13 - YouTube

Now for the bads:
First thing first, the syncros in the tranny are going out, I however drive the car everyday, you just can't fast shift.

The seat belt relay went out so unfortunately you have to buckle up like you are in a normal car. :gives:

Has Oil light on but has been on since the motor was put in, haven't figured out why it does that. Also the seat belt light flashes too.

The gas cap doesn't have a latch so it hangs open just a little while driving, not bad just being completely honest.

It's low.
Brandito93 is offline   Reply With Quote