MitsuStyle MitsuStyle

Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 06-17-2012   #1
matt j

supercharged regal

alright so i bought this Buick a while back with hopes of modding it and having a decently quick daily, but alas its a fucking boat and doesnt handle for shit so looking to get into something 5 speed (probably civic or teg or something along those lines) body damage doesnt matter, must run and drive as the buick is my daily. Anyway here is the low down on the buick

98 buick regal gs 185k
power windows, power locks, cruise control, dual climate control with both working ac and heat! also has power moonroof, leather interior (needs some love, have seatcovers over them) automatic with overdrive that shifts well, stock cd player that works ok and blown speakers from massive bass lol. Car drives straight down the road and gets about 23mpg.

Maintence,
All parts replaced within last 2000 miles new intake gaskets, new valve cover gaskets, new exhaust, new coolant elbows, new front dogbones, new lower motor mount, new oil pan gasket, new front pads and rotors new driverside window motor/regulator.

Motor modifications: cut stock airbox and removed silencer, Supercharger was replaced at some point by previous owners

Bads: driver door rubbed against fender denting it in, pulled it out but it looks like shit, can include a new fender if the trade is right along with a quart of paint to paint it. Little bit of rust by rear fender wells, i did sand it down and coat it in por15 to slow it down.

Overall its a good car and it runs out really well. I have done the major (expensive) maintaince to the car so the next owner wont have to worry about any of those issues. Most issues the car has now are all cosmetic. Bottom end was inspected for bearing issues when oil pan was off, was told by mechanic the bottom end looked like it had 80k not 180k

Please let me know if your interested, you can call text me at 605 400-4039 thanks. TITLE IN HAND located in sioux falls,sd

Trunk you can fit at least 3 dead bodies in it easily. i also have the plastic engine cover that says 3800 supercharged
matt j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012   #2
matt j

Re: supercharged regal

$1300 needs to go, would make a great winter beater for somebody!
Old 07-29-2012   #3
matt j

sold
Old 07-29-2012   #4
Mnementh

Drives: '87 Chrysler Conquest

Glad you sold it!

When GM came out with that I just know what happened upstairs: Hey, lets take the REGAL and put a SUPERCHARGER on it! Since it's back far enough in the past, everybody will think GRAND NATIONAL and we'll have a hit on our hands!! (yeah, right...) ^o^
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote