Go Back   MitsuStyle > The Classifieds > Non-Mitsu for sale

Old 01-21-2015   #1
BriK

Drives: GG IX MR SE
FS: GoPro Hero3 Silver

What: GoPro Hero 3 Silver
Condition: Like new; used twice.
How much: $250
Included: camera, rechargeable battery, waterproof housing, skeleton back door, basic mounts and hardware-- everything included when new.

Why selling: I bought this for myself but recently received a Hero 4 as a surprise gift. I aimed specifically for the 3 Silver since I considered it the best value and since the WiFi allowed it to integrate with the data acquisition I use for autocross.

Thumbnails:

Specs:
Professional 1080p 30 fps, 960p 48 fps, and 720p 60 fps and WVGA 240 fps video capture
11MP photo capture with 10 frames per second burst
Wi-Fi built-in, and compatible with Wi-Fi remote (sold separately) and GoPro App (free)
197-Feet / 60m Waterproof Housing

Canned description:
The HERO3: Silver Edition boasts the same high performance specs as the famous HD HERO2 camera it replaces, yet it has built-in Wi-Fi and is 30% smaller and 25% lighter. The HERO3: Silver Edition is wearable and gear mountable, waterproof to 197' (60m), and is capable of capturing ultra-wide 1080p 30 fps and 720p 60 fps video plus 11MP photos at a rate of 10 photos per second.

Weighing in at a scant 2.6 ounces, the HERO3: Silver Edition is 25% lighter and 30% smaller than the HD HERO2 camera it replaces

Captures professional quality video at 1080p-30, 720p-60, 960p-48 and WVGA-120 resolutions and frame rates

Captures 11MP still photos and has a burst capture rate of 10 frames per second. Time-lapse photo capture mode enables automatic photo capture at 0.5, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60 second intervals

Reduced-distortion aspherical lens combines with user-selectable 1080p Ultra-wide, Medium and Narrow field-of-views to deliver more perspective-capture options than are available on the White Edition camera. The totally updated flat-lens waterproof housing delivers stunning image sharpness both above and below water

Understanding that sound quality is as important as image quality, GoPro engineers completely redesigned the HERO3 to be as adept at capturing the subtle, natural sounds of voice and music as it is at capturing the immersive sounds of sport. Also improved is GoPro's already famous wind-noise reduction.
Old 01-21-2015   #2
BriK

Drives: GG IX MR SE
Re: FS: GoPro Hero3 Silver

Wow, that was fast. SOLD.